Best case scenario

Stinger226

There is a lot to like about this draft, of course we wont know for 3 years.

White, a potential top 10 WR, stud with speed and work ethic. Marshall with speed, youth and wonderful attitude. Larry Fitzgerald type upside

Goldman, an anchor for a new 3-4 will be the starter by the end of the year. He will end up being B J Raji type

Grasu, a future Olin Kreutz, born leader and go to war mentality. tough and gritty. Olin Kreutz for his upside

Langford, didnt like this pick at first, but could actually be our RB of the future. Has speed and work ethic. His upside is CJ Anderson, the Bears now have the zone blocking scheme that many one cut runners excelled in.

Amos, a sneaky good pick, I think he could possibly be Roller replacement in two years with him playing a lot of nickel corner this year.

Tayo is a huge OT with core strength, I see him developing into Big Cat Williams type if he can keep his weight at 325. Moves well for a huge man.

UDFAs

Glenn and Timu could be sleepers and at least make in on the practice squad.

There is a lot to like about this draft, of course we wont know for 3 years.

White, a potential top 10 WR, stud with speed and work ethic. Marshall with speed, youth and wonderful attitude. Larry Fitzgerald type upside

Goldman, an anchor for a new 3-4 will be the starter by the end of the year. He will end up being B J Raji type

Grasu, a future Olin Kreutz, born leader and go to war mentality. tough and gritty. Olin Kreutz for his upside

Langford, didnt like this pick at first, but could actually be our RB of the future. Has speed and work ethic. His upside is CJ Anderson, the Bears now have the zone blocking scheme that many one cut runners excelled in.

Amos, a sneaky good pick, I think he could possibly be Roller replacement in two years with him playing a lot of nickel corner this year.

Tayo is a huge OT with core strength, I see him developing into Big Cat Williams type if he can keep his weight at 325. Moves well for a huge man.

UDFAs

Glenn and Timu could be sleepers and at least make in on the practice squad.

I hope they don't play Amos at NB. Keep him at FS and let him learn how to play it well.

I hope they don't play Amos at NB. Keep him at FS and let him learn how to play it well.

I really don't think itd be the worst thing. Last year the 9ers drafted Jimmie Ward in the first and they moved him to NB.

PFF had a little profile on him and it said he lined up over slot receivers a third of the time. He was targeted 39 times and only allowed 14 receptions while getting his hands on 8. QBs had a 13.0 NFL QB rating when throwing his direction.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they drafted him with Jimmie Ward "In mind" as a comp.

I really don't think itd be the worst thing. Last year the 9ers drafted Jimmie Ward in the first and they moved him to NB.

PFF had a little profile on him and it said he lined up over slot receivers a third of the time. He was targeted 39 times and only allowed 14 receptions while getting his hands on 8. QBs had a 13.0 NFL QB rating when throwing his direction.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they drafted him with Jimmie Ward "In mind" as a comp.

I would be surprised if they did that because Jimmie Ward 5'11" 195lbs and was very quick in coverage. That quickness is needed in the slot position. Watch highlights of Amos and he's not that quick changing directions. Amos is a very good athlete but he's not at the same level quickness as Jimmie Ward. OTOH he has enough coverage ability and the size/strength to handle TEs. If we choose to have him play centerfield he has enough speed to cover the deep routes, and enough punch to make players remember he's there waiting for them.

It doesn't hurt that Amos has a background as a CB and if we're in a bind with injuries having that flexibility isn't a bad thing. I just don't think we should make this his main focus.

I would be surprised if they did that because Jimmie Ward 5'11" 195lbs and was very quick in coverage. That quickness is needed in the slot position. Watch highlights of Amos and he's not that quick changing directions. Amos is a very good athlete but he's not at the same level quickness as Jimmie Ward. OTOH he has enough coverage ability and the size/strength to handle TEs. If we choose to have him play centerfield he has enough speed to cover the deep routes, and enough punch to make players remember he's there waiting for them.

It doesn't hurt that Amos has a background as a CB and if we're in a bind with injuries having that flexibility isn't a bad thing. I just don't think we should make this his main focus.

I think if he has skills they will find a way to put him on the field. I have been reading as much as I can find about our draftees and like them more than when they were drafted.