Goldman and Fabuluje don't finish drills at Mini Camp

lemonej

Fabuluge no big deal 6th rounder but your 2nd rounder who guaranteed 3.5 mil to is a problem because you are counting on him to be a contributor.

Eh, I can imagine there was a lot more running today then there will ever be in a game.

I hated conditioning in high school..

Not worried about it. Coaches were sending a good message plus these guys just came off a whirlwind two weeks. Read all about the non-stop interviews and other PR stuff some of these kids went through before and after the draft and it's crazy. I don't care what the rest of you might think but had I ever been good enough to get drafted I'd have given myself one good week to relax, hangout, and even party with my friends afterward. Then it's time to get to work.

Plus, even if they were staying in shape in the offseason, the last week has been a whirlwind of moving to a new city, getting acclimated, etc., then add on the first day of camp where the coaches want to see what you're made of.

• 2 weeks later...
Plus, even if they were staying in shape in the offseason, the last week has been a whirlwind of moving to a new city, getting acclimated, etc., then add on the first day of camp where the coaches want to see what you're made of.

Also one must take in account....that its way different conditioning and drills between college and the NFL