Swearinger available...?

madlithuanian

Wouldn't hate to see his addition but I'm certainly not gonna be disappointed if they pass. He's a big hitter, yes, but he also misses a lot of tackles. Fangio/Donatell had some success turning a few guys like that into good players....That said I still think Ryan Mundy is underrated and would 100% fine with him starting. He's not the biggest hitter in the world, but he's a fundamentally solid tackler, and I'll take that over the big hitter who misses their fair share of missed tackles.

Wouldn't hate to see his addition but I'm certainly not gonna be disappointed if they pass. He's a big hitter, yes, but he also misses a lot of tackles. Fangio/Donatell had some success turning a few guys like that into good players....That said I still think Ryan Mundy is underrated and would 100% fine with him starting. He's not the biggest hitter in the world, but he's a fundamentally solid tackler, and I'll take that over the big hitter who misses their fair share of missed tackles.

To piggyback what you have wrote, with where the NFL is today and going in regards to player safety having a solid tackler like Mundy will be better than a big hitter who misses. Big hitter will get flagged more often for helmet to helmet.

Brandon Meriweather comes to mind. Been there, done that.