Ego Ferguson update

AZ54

He's put in a lot of time and effort. Not only that, I like his introspective approach toward improving those things he wasn't doing well at. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do in preseason.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bears/story/15500...te-ego-ferguson

I remember former D-line coach Pasquloni talking about Ferguson and Sutton last year and how impressed he was with both of them. Both in their abilities as players and their character. Reading this confirms that he seems like a great kid. I look forward to what he and the other youngsters have to offer this year.

Hopefully he takes this opportunity to potentially start and runs with it. Would be nice to have a couple of nice building blocks in Ego and Goldman on the DL.

Me too. But, one thing I've learned over the years is that the Bears organization is the best in the NFL at creating pre season optimism through the media. Their PR program is awesome.

Me too. But, one thing I've learned over the years is that the Bears organization is the best in the NFL at creating pre season optimism through the media. Their PR program is awesome.

I have more confidence in our current leaders, so optimism is at a premium.

The entire league does this we just don't read every little tidbit about other team's players. It's the offseason for a league in which one team will almost always go from last place in their division to first place.

The entire league does this we just don't read every little tidbit about other team's players. It's the offseason for a league in which one team will almost always go from last place in their division to first place.

My statement stands. I live in the Colts media market and they are nowhere near the Bears. If you can name an organization other than the Whitehouse, that's puts prettier lipstick on a pig, please share. Halas Hall is the best.

My statement stands. I live in the Colts media market and they are nowhere near the Bears. If you can name an organization other than the Whitehouse, that's puts prettier lipstick on a pig, please share. Halas Hall is the best.

Nothing I hear about the Bears feels that much different that what I hear about the Cards out here in AZ every offseason. Maybe because it's a bigger market so there are more people competing in the news and reporting space. For all the hype you here there is also a huge amount of angst that Cutler is still our QB.

Nothing I hear about the Bears feels that much different that what I hear about the Cards out here in AZ every offseason. Maybe because it's a bigger market so there are more people competing in the news and reporting space. For all the hype you here there is also a huge amount of angst that Cutler is still our QB.

I'm strictly talking about the Bears organization and how they prep and deliver info. They prep the player after access is granted for interview. Independent media reports and articles are not part of that. If you ask anyone in the Bears org about Cutler right now, they would tell he was spotted walking on water last week. Hub would tell he had to rescued by a lifeguard.