Long getting some reps at RT

madlithuanian

I think many here predicted this. And I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't lead to Long getting injured in the first game or two of the season. These position switches can be tricky. Long should be able to move his feet well enough to stay with the edge rushers and keep his legs out of harms way.

Not even a position switch because if it was he'd have been there from the first practices. This is more giving him some reps in case injuries during the season means keeping our best Oline combo on the field has Long at RT.

Not even a position switch because if it was he'd have been there from the first practices. This is more giving him some reps in case injuries during the season means keeping our best Oline combo on the field has Long at RT.

This was more of the case that Bushrod and Mills did not participate and they were short handed. Plus it stirred the twitter world :unsure:

Nothing wrong with giving him a look/feel, but I think he will be back at his spot come training camp.

This was more of the case that Bushrod and Mills did not participate and they were short handed. Plus it stirred the twitter world :unsure:

Nothing wrong with giving him a look/feel, but I think he will be back at his spot come training camp.

When Bushrod is done here , he will be our LT, so quit jacking around and do it now. Move Bushrod to RT and put someone at RG and lets have the future now.