Canon fodder...

madlithuanian

Haha... you want to talk about a 'cannon fodder' article, here's one that was imbedded on your article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ively/#comments

At any rate, I see this (your article) as more a trying out. Probably no harm, no foul. Maybe one or both of these guys will have some impact, maybe not? I don't necessarily buy that this Thomas guy is the solution for 'up the middle' running. I had thought that was the job for Carey. It's interesting that Thomas was originally signed and released by Miami. But then re-signed by Miami after Knowshon Moreno (who they made a deal for last year) went down with an injury. Who was it Moreno played for previous to that? Fox.

I trust Fox will find the right fit if he has to bring in every FA there is, so be it.

Everything's always peaches n' cream at this time of year!

As you said, I have no problem bringing bodies in...

Haha... you want to talk about a 'cannon fodder' article, here's one that was imbedded on your article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ively/#comments

At any rate, I see this (your article) as more a trying out. Probably no harm, no foul. Maybe one or both of these guys will have some impact, maybe not? I don't necessarily buy that this Thomas guy is the solution for 'up the middle' running. I had thought that was the job for Carey. It's interesting that Thomas was originally signed and released by Miami. But then re-signed by Miami after Knowshon Moreno (who they made a deal for last year) went down with an injury. Who was it Moreno played for previous to that? Fox.

I trust Fox will find the right fit if he has to bring in every FA there is, so be it.