Not Bears, but article on always going on 4th...

madlithuanian

I could see him working with the other "Kelley" in Philly at some point.

But in the NFL I think they'd have to put more thought and strategy into it than just go for it each and every time. Maybe line up like you're going for it, knowing the D is expecting it then punt or vice versa. To some degree teams are already doing that. See New Orleans a few years ago in the SB and the Seahawks more recently.

I do see it happening more in the future as the coaches start to retire... As the game is set up more to help the O, it makes sense to give it a 4th chance.

Seems to me the logic could be go for it, barring and easy FG depending on score and point and time in the game. And for the same if you're deep in your own end zome for the other team to turn it into a score. Or a ridiculous 4th and 20...

Looks like a theory some should use in Madden!

I could see him working with the other "Kelley" in Philly at some point.

But in the NFL I think they'd have to put more thought and strategy into it than just go for it each and every time. Maybe line up like you're going for it, knowing the D is expecting it then punt or vice versa. To some degree teams are already doing that. See New Orleans a few years ago in the SB and the Seahawks more recently.