Bears trade a 6th round pick for Khari Lee (Texans TE)

Bears4Ever_34

Yea, I understand trade value. However, The Bears are a rebuilding team and when 2017 comes around the team will be short likely a very high 6th round pick that they could use.

You're right, the trade value is a 7th, but the pick will likely be a top 10 pick in the 6th.

If we are still picking top 10 in the 3rd offseason with this new front office and HC then nobody is going to really care about this pick as much as all the other ones we missed on.

Let's calm down a bit. I'm sure the draft pick is conditional on him making the team.

All of the teams moves will be evaluated 2 years from now. I would rather they keep doing transactions than sitting on there hands. Some moves will end up being good and there will be some bad moves. The key to all of this to become a better team, I will glady view the future as an optimist.

When Seattle changed to there current leaders their first year they set a record on turnover for roster.

They keep rotating players until they went to a super bowl.

All of the teams moves will be evaluated 2 years from now. I would rather they keep doing transactions than sitting on there hands. Some moves will end up being good and there will be some bad moves. The key to all of this to become a better team, I will glady view the future as an optimist.

When Seattle changed to there current leaders their first year they set a record on turnover for roster.

They keep rotating players until they went to a super bowl.

Totally unrelated, but I really wished the Bears would have pursued Mariotta harder when the pick was supposedly "available". I really think he is going to turn out legit once the Titans get a team built around him. All of his reports and play have seemingly been really high.

The teams future depends on the QB they choose to replace Cutler with when they do.

QB is so important that GB is on top of most rankings. They have a questionable just lost Nelson with Cobb being hurt and a questionable D. In the NFL it is all about one position, and building a championship team around it if you want a chance to win it every year.

Totally unrelated, but I really wished the Bears would have pursued Mariotta harder when the pick was supposedly "available". I really think he is going to turn out legit once the Titans get a team built around him. All of his reports and play have seemingly been really high.

The teams future depends on the QB they choose to replace Cutler with when they do.

QB is so important that GB is on top of most rankings. They have a questionable just lost Nelson with Cobb being hurt and a questionable D. In the NFL it is all about one position, and building a championship team around it if you want a chance to win it every year.

Eh, you were not a fan of giving up a 6th round pick because we have so many needs. Now we're talking about giving up a potential haul to move up.

I get what you're saying with the Packers, but still. Next years class should be loaded.

I'm not a fan, but I said I wouldn't give them hell about the pick. I just got in a debate over where it is closer to a 5th or 7th. Technically it is worth a 7th now, but I think it will be closer to a 5th when the draft comes around. I have no hopes even in a fifth, so it doesn't bother me. The fact it equals Marshall's value is separate, and I will give them hell for getting rid of marshall for that.