Not about Bears but related

Chitownhustla

MN offensive game plan was terrible. I love that they did NOT run AP like years past. Every time they ran a set were Teddy was under center they ran a play action pass. They pretty much ran AP out of the shotgun. I think that is crazy stupid.

If they continue this it should help when the Bears play them. Im sure AP will get more comfortable in the shotgun but he is very dangerous when he gets going and has room to cut, out the shotgun he did not have very much run to get going.

I have AP in my FF and clearly I hated this, but the Bears winning is way more important! lol

I have AP in my FF and clearly I hated this, but the Bears winning is way more important! lol

The Queens weren't ready for the start of the season. Period. They sucked in every aspect of the game and Bridgewater was throwing passes that missed his receivers by 20 yards. Brutal.

And the funny thing is, the 49ers didn't look too much better.

It was keystone kops in the first half!

The Queens weren't ready for the start of the season. Period. They sucked in every aspect of the game and Bridgewater was throwing passes that missed his receivers by 20 yards. Brutal.

And the funny thing is, the 49ers didn't look too much better.

I think what we saw with Bridgewater was more Sophomoric slump than anything. And it was only one game. Heck after one game we'd all thought Luck was a bust based on his performance last week. I can't believe for a minute that a team fielded by Coach Zimmer would be a mess for very long. We can't overlook them.

I'm far more concerned with their D than O...the opposite of us!

I think what we saw with Bridgewater was more Sophomoric slump than anything. And it was only one game. Heck after one game we'd all thought Luck was a bust based on his performance last week. I can't believe for a minute that a team fielded by Coach Zimmer would be a mess for very long. We can't overlook them.

Well for what it's worth Norv Turner is their O coordinator. He's pretty good in his craft. Guess time will tell.

Wasn't Norv Tuner the OC back when Dallas was good in the 90's???

I was surprised to see them running out of shotgun soo much. I would think you line up in the I or singleback and let AP get some running room to get to full speed!

All thatsaid, it's still the Vikings we're talking about...like the Lions, until they do, assume they don't...

I was surprised to see them running out of shotgun soo much. I would think you line up in the I or singleback and let AP get some running room to get to full speed!

Yep with Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Jay Novacek and Emmit Smith. He was also the HC for the Chargers with Phillip Rivers and LaDanian Tomlinson.