Bears vs Cardinals Game Thread

adam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than 2 weeks into the season and in comes Jimmy Clausen. I don't care if they are bad this year, but please don't make me suffer through Jimmy Clausen..

I would rather see Clausen all day everyday than another snap of Cutler. I'm done with him. I don't want to see it due to injury though.

I'm one of the biggest Cutler supporters on here, because I think the OL has been a mess for so long, and the OCs have been horrible. He's been set up for failure over and over and over. That INT was horrible, however, and it sucks that he hurt himself diving for a tackle. You'd think he would have learned from the play in Oakland.

Having said all that, even if you hate Cutler, you can't want Clausen in there. He's horrible all the time.

I'm one of the biggest Cutler supporters on here, because I think the OL has been a mess for so long, and the OCs have been horrible. He's been set up for failure over and over and over. That INT was horrible, however, and it sucks that he hurt himself diving for a tackle. You'd think he would have learned from the play in Oakland.

Having said all that, even if you hate Cutler, you can't want Clausen in there. He's horrible all the time.

I don't want to see Clausen for the long term, but it would be refreshing if they went with him and cut Cutler before the year started. I'm just done watching Cutler play, it has taken my enjoyment out of watching the Bears. I am just watching now to watch the D grow, enjoy Forte's last year probably and hopefully Langfor emerge to take his place next year.

With Jay Cutler in there the offense could at least move the ball. He gets hurt and many fans cheer because they hate Jay that much. in comes clausen and they can't even move the ball. I'm sorry I don't want to just throw the season away just because I'm tired of Cutler. He at least gives us the best option this season to win games. Thank god the defense stepped up and we could get some pts before half. Hopefully the injury isn't significant

What a freakin joke. Cardinals trying to give up free points and the Bears still can't make them pay.

8 point game we and we get the ball first. Our defense has only allowed 108 yards, so they have not played that bad. Until the pick-6, our offense and Cutler were near perfect.

Watching Claussen is garbage, to those that would rather watch this than Cutler is bs. I do not buy the hamstring either, rather a shoulder and Fox being sly. This team needs so much more than a new QB I'd like to see a STL Rams deal if we finish as bad as it is looking.

I think it may have been a concussion or something. He was walking fine and not grabbing at his arm or anything. I dont think it was a hammy either.