Cutler out at least 2 weeks

DABEARSDABOMB

Do we currently have the same people in place that made those mistakes?

No obviously not but how do you overlook the fact we haven't drafted a qb who was a Franchise qb for us since Sid luckman. There's bad luck and then there is us when it comes to qb's. Everyone wants to think it's so easy to find them yet we can't find 1 in more than 70 yrs

No obviously not but how do you overlook the fact we haven't drafted a qb who was a Franchise qb for us since Sid luckman. There's bad luck and then there is us when it comes to qb's. Everyone wants to think it's so easy to find them yet we can't find 1 in more than 70 yrs

You and I know both know I'm a Cutler fan, but if the right one comes along you can't look at past failures for future decisions. I think Goff could be that guy.

You and I know both know I'm a Cutler fan, but if the right one comes along you can't look at past failures for future decisions. I think Goff could be that guy.

I'm just saying let's not purposely throw the season. Which is exactly what we would be doing if we didn't play Jay the rest of the season. Now if we try hard to win games by putting our best players out there and we still end up with that worst record then so be it. I absolutely hate intentionally throwing games by sitting best players unless playoffs are locked up or we are mathematically eliminated

I'm just saying let's not purposely throw the season. Which is exactly what we would be doing if we didn't play Jay the rest of the season. Now if we try hard to win games by putting our best players out there and we still end up with that worst record then so be it. I absolutely hate intentionally throwing games by sitting best players unless playoffs are locked up or we are mathematically eliminated

I actually agree with you. Totally hate the idea of throwing the season just to get a better pick. Actually the very thought incenses me. Anyhow with Cutler and the current system as of right now gives our team the best chance. Mostly because of his direct familiarity and working with it on the starting team. Whether that means it will translate to wins is unknown. As many of you know, the success of our team doesn't just base itself on the success of the offenses. But all parts of the machine.

Sticking with the offense though, what happens IF Clausen (or even Fales) shows a measurable level of success in the same system? What then?

Gotcha, yeah, that I absolutely agree about.