With the first pick...

BearFan PHX

Anyone have any insight on Goff? he seems the best fit if we go Franchise w/ our pick...

He's really good.

Good size at 6'4", sound mechanics, accurate, big arm, scans the field, Does come from a spread offense, (Ironically called Bear-raid) but I don't really see the issue there.

Saw him in his first game as a true freshman and just knew he had "it". He's been on my radar ever since. We all know I'm a Cutler fan, but even I would have a hard time passing on Goff. Maybe for Bosa, another guy who I think has "It", but man that would be tough. Hopefully Ego and Sutton step up and make that decision a little easier.......Then again I also think Jay is gonna step up and make things harder.

He's really good.

Good size at 6'4", sound mechanics, accurate, big arm, scans the field, Does come from a spread offense, (Ironically called Bear-raid) but I don't really see the issue there.

Saw him in his first game as a true freshman and just knew he had "it". He's been on my radar ever since. We all know I'm a Cutler fan, but even I would have a hard time passing on Goff. Maybe for Bosa, another guy who I think has "It", but man that would be tough. Hopefully Ego and Sutton step up and make that decision a little easier.......Then again I also think Jay is gonna step up and make things harder.

Didn't someone say bosa has off field issues? If that's true I don't want him if we are talking a top pick.

Didn't someone say bosa has off field issues? If that's true I don't want him if we are talking a top pick.

Eh, some yes, only speculation out there as to what caused him to get a 1 game suspension. Talk is either weed or missing class. I certainly don't wanna get into another marijuana debate though. I just coukdnt pass on a guy who gets compared to JJ Watt.

Eh, some yes, only speculation out there as to what caused him to get a 1 game suspension. Talk is either weed or missing class. I certainly don't wanna get into another marijuana debate though. I just coukdnt pass on a guy who gets compared to JJ Watt.

It was weed.

Watch highlights of Goff, he tends to throw off his back foot like a certain someone some people hate.

I like the highlights of Goff tho. He has a quick release and is accurate. Read that he goes through his progressions very well too.

I know Rodgers went to CAL and that may be a reason some compare the two but any QB being compared to Rodgers is good in my book!

thanks for your input!

He's really good.

thanks!

It was weed.

Watch highlights of Goff, he tends to throw off his back foot like a certain someone some people hate.

I like the highlights of Goff tho. He has a quick release and is accurate. Read that he goes through his progressions very well too.

I know Rodgers went to CAL and that may be a reason some compare the two but any QB being compared to Rodgers is good in my book!

Problem is "off field issues". That is the quickest way to throw your career straight into the toilet. It's fantastic to be compared to jj watt but if the person isn't available on Sundays it doesn't matter who he is compared to. That's my biggest fear. We all see it all the time. Not saying I'd immediately dismiss him but it certainly would be a red flag

Problem is "off field issues". That is the quickest way to throw your career straight into the toilet. It's fantastic to be compared to jj watt but if the person isn't available on Sundays it doesn't matter who he is compared to. That's my biggest fear. We all see it all the time. Not saying I'd immediately dismiss him but it certainly would be a red flag

I don't think Bosa is nearly as agile or quick as JJ Watt. He's definitely not a speed rusher off the edge.

I don't think Bosa is nearly as agile or quick as JJ Watt. He's definitely not a speed rusher off the edge.

Ever watch JJ Watt in college???

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/j.j.-watt?id=2495488

He was a completely different player in college. JJ Watt was not as dominate in college as he is in the NFL. He was not a speed rusher in college. His first step and technique in the NFL is night and day from college.

Ever watch JJ Watt in college???

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/j.j.-watt?id=2495488

He was a completely different player in college. JJ Watt was not as dominate in college as he is in the NFL. He was not a speed rusher in college. His first step and technique in the NFL is night and day from college.

I agree there but it's impossible to project that Bosa will go forward like Watt did at DE. We'll let the season play out and keep an eye on him.

I agree there but it's impossible to project that Bosa will go forward like Watt did at DE. We'll let the season play out and keep an eye on him.

You are 100% correct on that one. I still cant believe Watt is as good as he is. He must of been a late bloomer or something. or he tooking his training to a different level because he is 10 times faster and more explosive then in college.

You are 100% correct on that one. I still cant believe Watt is as good as he is. He must of been a late bloomer or something. or he tooking his training to a different level because he is 10 times faster and more explosive then in college.

We see players like that every where. Clay Matthews comes to my mind. I think his pedigree played a huge part in it as well

We see players like that every where. Clay Matthews comes to my mind. I think his pedigree played a huge part in it as well

Yeah, Clay was not as dominate either. The other two LB's (Ray and Cushing) at USC I thought had better college careers. Cushing has been good in the NFL, Ray not as good. Clay has been the best out of the three.