Rolle on Fuller

AZ54

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0922-story.html

“So with Kyle, I just need him to -- he has to be a true professional, and he has to be a true studier of film. And more importantly, he has to play with his strengths. If you’re going to press a guy, you have to make sure you put your hands on a guy. You can’t line up in front of a guy and then not disrupt him whatsoever.”

---------------------------------------------------

Rare to hear such straightforward talk. Perhaps a little too much success early last year before he tailed off later in the season, then perhaps too much confidence in those positive things the new coaches said shortly after they arrived, and it sounds like Fuller has taken things for granted. Let's hope Rolle's words sink in and he turns it around.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0922-story.html "So with Kyle, I just need him to -- he has to be a true professional, and he has to be a true studier of film. And more importantly, he has to play with his strengths. If you're going to press a guy, you have to make sure you put your hands on a guy. You can't line up in front of a guy and then not disrupt him whatsoever." --------------------------------------------------- Rare to hear such straightforward talk. Perhaps a little too much success early last year before he tailed off later in the season, then perhaps too much confidence in those positive things the new coaches said shortly after they arrived, and it sounds like Fuller has taken things for granted. Let's hope Rolle's words sink in and he turns it around.

I think Rolle was more less saying what Fox has said. Kyle didn't play press much last year either, it will take some learning and benching. To give up on him already is too soon. Hopefully he takes to the coaching and improves.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0922-story.html

“So with Kyle, I just need him to -- he has to be a true professional, and he has to be a true studier of film. And more importantly, he has to play with his strengths. If you’re going to press a guy, you have to make sure you put your hands on a guy. You can’t line up in front of a guy and then not disrupt him whatsoever.”

---------------------------------------------------

Rare to hear such straightforward talk. Perhaps a little too much success early last year before he tailed off later in the season, then perhaps too much confidence in those positive things the new coaches said shortly after they arrived, and it sounds like Fuller has taken things for granted. Let's hope Rolle's words sink in and he turns it around.

It is very rare to hear a player comment in this manner on another. My guess this is exactly why Rolle was brought in. Lead, help mentor the young guys.

Fuller was thought by some to be the Best CB in last years draft, he is in a new system so there will be a learning curve. Don't like hearing that he may not be acting like a TRUE PROFESSIONAL>

I hope Rolle saying what he said has a positive affect.