Three games down and onto OAK

Chitownhustla

We just played 3 of the top 5 teams. The team and the coaching staff have given us some reasons to be optimistic.

They hung with GB.

The offense looked good against AZ until Cutler got hurt

The Defense looked great against Sea in the first half

The Coaches in my opinion have already proved to be 10 times better then the last staff.

This will be the first game against a team not ranked in the top 5!!!!

We get Ratliff back!!!!

Looks like Alshon will be back !!!

If Cutler comes back that could be huge ?????

I cant wait to see this team back to 100% and not playing a team like GB, AZ and SEA.

Really will be happy with the team getting better each week, I cant watch last season over again.

If Claussen plays, I think we lose. The Raiders are no longer pushovers.

If Jay plays, we have a good chance of winning if ST doesn't F up yet again and we don't commit the costly turnover at the worst time.

If Fales plays, I haven't a foggiest...other than we probably don't win, but hopefully preform better than w/ pickles.

I agree, I am hoping for better things and at least there were some good things to be seen in the losses.

However, if Cutler isn't better, I hope they give Fales a try; Clauson just isn't doing it.

The Raiders are 2 and 1 and we are 0 and 3. I cannot think that we have an advantage even if Cutler is back because the penalties and sometimes bad play calls and execution by players on defense lead me to believe that the Raiders should be favored even though the game is in Chicago.

The Raiders are 2 and 1 and we are 0 and 3. I cannot think that we have an advantage even if Cutler is back because the penalties and sometimes bad play calls and execution by players on defense lead me to believe that the Raiders should be favored even though the game is in Chicago.

I agree. Amari Cooper is going to have a field day against the Bears' secondary. And when we pull back to double him, Latavius Murray will probably run wild.

I agree. Amari Cooper is going to have a field day against the Bears' secondary. And when we pull back to double him, Latavius Murray will probably run wild.

Jason you and I have posted on two boards about the Bears for years and I have never been more pessimistic than I am now and I know you would call me out if I am not being honest. This team can only play 1 half and that's it.

I don't have faith at all if Jay doesn't play. These raiders are a different team. Carr has only been dropped 1 time. So there oline Gives him time and dudes got weapons finally. There defense still has a bears killer in woodson. Dude Is drawing social security at this point but he's still making plays as mccown found out last week

Raiders are def getting a whole lot better, but they beat an awful Browns team and a meh Ravens team. If Jay plays without Alshon it's a toss up. If both play gimme the Bears.

I have no idea what to expect from the Raiders. They have no idea what to expect from the Bears if Cutler plays. They play a 4-3 defense so all they have to go on is what we did against Seattle. Our defense has been extremely up and down. Jared Allen is gone so they'll have to plan against who on the right side of our defense?

I know Jason can't wait to see J'Marcus Webb playing again.

Its sad to read Jason and Lemon (pretty sure both were from the old board) two long time posters have little faith in the Bears beating the Raiders. Its the freakin Raiders......... How low the Bears have sunk!

Chitown I hate feeling this way but I love being honest with myself and this is 1969 bad when the team went 1 and 13 and lost the coin flip for Terry Bradshaw.

Chitown I hate feeling this way but I love being honest with myself and this is 1969 bad when the team went 1 and 13 and lost the coin flip for Terry Bradshaw.

I am right there with you, trying to see the positive in anything Bear related.

Pace is making moves, better days should be coming! Hopefully sooner than later.

Yes, lemon and I are from the old, old board. Before we moved here, there was Bearstalk, but before that there was something else. Webwaymonster? Anyway, I haven't felt as bad about a team in a long time. At least with Lovie's teams I always felt they'd end up somewhere around .500. Rarely more than that, but his teams were built to grind down games, make them slow and boring, and avoid blowouts. So there was rarely this sort of despair. I think the last time I felt this bad about the Bears was 2002, during the final days of the three stooges: Jauron the moron, Shoop (worst OC in NFL history), and Greg Blache (sharpest crayon, but still a crayon). I think that was the year we lost TOP every game, or something like that. Wanny's last year was rough as well. What makes this year rough is the lack of talent. In the other years it felt like there was still talent on which to build.

Having said that, if Cutler is playing, I think the Bears have a shot.

If Cutler AND Alshon are playing, I think the Bears should be the favorite.

If Cutler AND Alshon are playing, AND Webb were the starting OG for the Raiders, I'd put money on it.

If Cutler AND Alshon are playing, AND Webb were the starting OT for the Raiders, I'd put my mortgage on it.

Yes, lemon and I are from the old, old board. Before we moved here, there was Bearstalk, but before that there was something else. Webwaymonster? Anyway, I haven't felt as bad about a team in a long time. At least with Lovie's teams I always felt they'd end up somewhere around .500. Rarely more than that, but his teams were built to grind down games, make them slow and boring, and avoid blowouts. So there was rarely this sort of despair. I think the last time I felt this bad about the Bears was 2002, during the final days of the three stooges: Jauron the moron, Shoop (worst OC in NFL history), and Greg Blache (sharpest crayon, but still a crayon). I think that was the year we lost TOP every game, or something like that. Wanny's last year was rough as well. What makes this year rough is the lack of talent. In the other years it felt like there was still talent on which to build.

Having said that, if Cutler is playing, I think the Bears have a shot.

If Cutler AND Alshon are playing, I think the Bears should be the favorite.

If Cutler AND Alshon are playing, AND Webb were the starting OG for the Raiders, I'd put money on it.

If Cutler AND Alshon are playing, AND Webb were the starting OT for the Raiders, I'd put my mortgage on it.

A 6'8" guard. I have to think veterans like McPhee, Ratliff, and maybe Jenkins after what we saw in Seattle, are going to get under his pads and get some push up the middle on pass rushes. We'll see how this goes. At least one Raider fan wasn't too enamored with Webb's performance in Week 2.

http://justblogbaby.com/2015/09/21/oakland...kdown-awards/2/

Or week 3 (he uses PFF stats)

http://justblogbaby.com/2015/09/28/oakland...kdown-awards/3/