Three games down and onto OAK

Chitownhustla

Even I'll say that's a bit silly. I do kinda get what theyre saying though. All 5 of his TDs were simple little passes that every QB should be able to make.

I agree that some stats they do are worth a shit and some not so much. Stats tell a story but don't always tell the whole story is all Im saying.

Example in the simplest terms possible :

QB throws for 275 yards, 2 Td's and 3 INT's. Lets just say his grade is a C+ because of the 3 INT's but 2 of those INT's are because the WR fell down while making his cut. Does he deserve a C+......I don't think so.

before any Cutler haters freak out, this is a completely made up not intended or geared towards our INT Lover Cutler.

I agree that some stats they do are worth a shit and some not so much. Stats tell a story but don't always tell the whole story is all Im saying.

Example in the simplest terms possible :

QB throws for 275 yards, 2 Td's and 3 INT's. Lets just say his grade is a C+ because of the 3 INT's but 2 of those INT's are because the WR fell down while making his cut. Does he deserve a C+......I don't think so.

before any Cutler haters freak out, this is a completely made up not intended or geared towards our INT Lover Cutler.

That's actually kinda what PFF is saying with Rodgers only opposite. Rodgers made simple throws that the WRs turned into good plays/Tds, so they aren't giving Rodgers the credit. Much like what you said, if its the WRs fault the QB threw an INT, they don't fault them.

That's actually kinda what PFF is saying with Rodgers only opposite. Rodgers made simple throws that the WRs turned into good plays/Tds, so they aren't giving Rodgers the credit. Much like what you said, if its the WRs fault the QB threw an INT, they don't fault them.

It can easily go both ways for sure.

It can easily go both ways for sure.

Yeah essentially theyre just factoring in everything and saying stats on paper don't tell the whole story.

For example. A QB throws a little "rub" that goes 50 yards for a TD. QB gets credit for 50 yards and a TD but how much of that was really because of him? It's a set play, youre going to your first read who more often than not on that type of play is wide open, you didn't have to do anything other than throw to a wide open receiver.