FYI USC VS WAS ON NOW

Chitownhustla

I am, and its not good, though his OL is doing him no favors.... I also read some stuff that has me souring on him just a bit though. I guess 67% of the 1200 yards he's put puts yards after the catch. Essentially he nickels and dimes but his receivers are so good after the catch that its making him look great. He's still nickel and dimming with great accuracy though.

I am, and its not good, though his OL is doing him no favors.... I also read some stuff that has me souring on him just a bit though. I guess 67% of the 1200 yards he's put puts yards after the catch. Essentially he nickels and dimes but his receivers are so good after the catch that its making him look great. He's still nickel and dimming with great accuracy though.

He didn't look good yesterday. I have watched a lot of his games and would say this was one of his worst outing I have seen in a long time.

There is still a lot of football to watch and scouting to be done. IT will be interesting to see where he ends up ranked.

Tune into Goff vs. Utah tonight. Will be a good gauge on how good he really is.

I'm going to be watching Hackenberg (PSU) next week against Ohio St. He is a good prospect that has some tools...will be interested to see how he fairs against a pretty good D

i also think we need to draft offensive line help. We are slowly getting there but if we greatly improve the oline, then a 3rd round QB would be more than enough with our WR/TE/RB

Tune into Goff vs. Utah tonight. Will be a good gauge on how good he really is.

I'm going to be watching Hackenberg (PSU) next week against Ohio St. He is a good prospect that has some tools...will be interested to see how he fairs against a pretty good D

i also think we need to draft offensive line help. We are slowly getting there but if we greatly improve the oline, then a 3rd round QB would be more than enough with our WR/TE/RB

Would be real nice if Leno continues to play well and he becomes a guy. He will have faced Khalil Mack, Aldon Smith, Justin Tuck, Justin Houston, and Tamba Hali (assuming those guys didn't line up on one side). If he looks good this week they might wanna consider him at RT and moving Long to LT.