There was much debate on the deflate-gate

Chitownhustla

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tom-brady-mak...-032756207.html

First 4 games comparison:

2007 (during the deflate gate time span ) = 1,118 13TD's, 2 INT

2015 (12.5 psi balls being used) = 1,387, 11 TD's, 0 INT's

Yes, screwing with the pressure of the ball is completely wrong. Not debating that, but what I said over and over when this happened was that Tom Brady will do what Tom Brady has always done with a 12.5 psi ball or a 11.5 psi ball or a 13.5 psi.

The PSI of a ball doesn't matter, Tom Brady is one of the best if not thee best to ever play the game.

Yes, screwing with the pressure of the ball is completely wrong. Not debating that, but what I said over and over when this happened was that Tom Brady will do what Tom Brady has always done with a 12.5 psi ball or a 11.5 psi ball or a 13.5 psi.

The PSI of a ball doesn't matter, Tom Brady is one of the best if not thee best to ever play the game.

Agreed. Said the same thing as you. He could be throwing a nerf ball. It just doesn't matter what kind of ball it is, what PSI it is, what weather it is. Doesn't matter. He's probably the best QB of all time.

Never say never. And don't use the superlative "greatest of all time." Brady is a great QB, gonna be in the HOF one day. But if I'm picking for a game, I'm gonna go with Johnny Unitas, Norm Van Brockline, Joe Montana, Steve Young or Bobby Lane before Tommy boy gets a second thought Just my opinion.

Montana all day...

Never say never. And don't use the superlative "greatest of all time." Brady is a great QB, gonna be in the HOF one day. But if I'm picking for a game, I'm gonna go with Johnny Unitas, Norm Van Brockline, Joe Montana, Steve Young or Bobby Lane before Tommy boy gets a second thought Just my opinion.

Does Brady need to cheat to win? Absolutely not. Why he did it is beyond me but it doesn't change the facts. Then again these aren't exactly the cold weather/bad weather scenarios where he wanted the ball pressure lowered.

I typically would say Tom Brady 1A and Joe Montana 1B or the other way around.....

Just a thought tho,

Joe Montana had guys like Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, John Taylor, Brent Jones.....before the FA changed drastically

Tom Bradys best WR was Randy Moss, which they didnt even win the SB with him. Brady has won 4 SB with less in my opinion.

When looking at what Tom had to work with and Joe, shouldn't it go to Brady???/

I will say one of my favorite SB's of all time was San Fran vs Cincy....That last drive was simply amazing. Ill never forget it.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

I typically would say Tom Brady 1A and Joe Montana 1B or the other way around.....

Just a thought tho,

Joe Montana had guys like Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, John Taylor, Brent Jones.....before the FA changed drastically

Tom Bradys best WR was Randy Moss, which they didnt even win the SB with him. Brady has won 4 SB with less in my opinion.

I will say one of my favorite SB's of all time was San Fran vs Cincy....That last drive was simply amazing. Ill never forget it.

No question that both are/were super. I guess I just think that Brady is an Ahole while Montana showed class and no question of cheating. If I need to pick between the two, Brady will never be chosen over Montana.

Just a thought tho,

Joe played in a completely different era so he was blessed with a great franchise who drafted really well. But because of this we don't really know what Joe could have done if he played in this era of FA but also where it's almost illegal to touch the franchise QB. With that said how would Brady had done in that era? To hard to know but Joe was and still is all class

Joe played in a completely different era so he was blessed with a great franchise who drafted really well. But because of this we don't really know what Joe could have done if he played in this era of FA but also where it's almost illegal to touch the franchise QB. With that said how would Brady had done in that era? To hard to know but Joe was and still is all class

Great points. Never thought about it in that regard.

What happens if Brady gets number 5???

The only one on that list that I think is close is Montana. I could see that argument.

Unitas? Dude is overrated. Great for his generation, but look at the stats. He was the 50s-60s version of Cutler. Tons of INTs.

Van Brocklin? Seriously? 11 year career, more INTs than TDs career, 6 years he had more INTs than TDs.

Young? He had a good 6-7 year stretch, but he doesn't compare overall to what Brady has done.

Lane? He threw 47 more INTs than TDs. 47!!

Other than Montana, the only one that's comparable is Young. And he hasn't done what Brady has done.

Just a thought tho,

Rice is unequivocally the best WR of all time, and it's not even remotely close. His abilities, stats, longevity, hands, everything. He's untouchable. But Montana only had him as a security blanket the first six years of Rice's historic career. Taylor was really good, 2 time probowler, but was a complimentary guy overall. He did have Roger Craig pretty much his entire career, however.

Brady, however, had Troy Brown, Deion Branch, David Givens, Reche Caldwell for the first couple years. After that, however, he had Welker & Moss for a few years combined, and Moss left just when Gronkowski was coming in. So, although he had a few years to start this career where he had scrubs for the most part, he's had the majority of his career with maybe the 2nd best WR of all time, or one of the best possession WRs of all time, or maybe the best pass catching TE of all time. And if Moss, Welker, or Gronk don't fit into those #1 slots on someone's board, they're certainly in the discussion.

It's close between those two for #1.