David Fales back on PS

eback

He was brought up to the 53 man roster when Cutler was injured. Putting him back to PS likely means Cutler is nearly 100%. I didn't notice if he was listed in our injury report today.

I don't understand why Claussen still has a gig. It's almost foregone that your team will lose when he starts.

He was brought up to the 53 man roster when Cutler was injured. Putting him back to PS likely means Cutler is nearly 100%. I didn't notice if he was listed in our injury report today.

Another curious thing related to this is that I read somewhere that there is an open spot on the 53 man roster (maybe two now) which makes one wonder... When's the trade deadline again?

Another curious thing related to this is that I read somewhere that there is an open spot on the 53 man roster (maybe two now) which makes one wonder... When's the trade deadline again?

Those spots were filled by Jonathon Anderson and some safety, I forget his name, Chris P something.