Oline change coming up?

AZ54

I don't think I'd mind this change at all. I didn't like Ducasse when we signed him and he hasn't played well enough to date to change my mind.

Scout.com is reporting he's on the hot seat with possibly Omameh getting a look soon.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bears/

This is why part of me still likes the idea proposed by Walter Football's latest mock, where the Bears move Long back inside where he is, quite possibly, the best RG in the NFL, and draft Tyler Johnstone, OT, Oregon. Three Oregon Duck OLinemen next to each other sounds good to me.

Makes some sense.

I wonder if they might try Bushrod inside. Or maybe even kick Long back inside with Bushrod and Leno at tackle.

Could be some other changes upcoming to the defensive side of the ball. Fangio suggested they might move Fuller to safety. That of course makes a ton of sense vs giving up on him completely if he is indeed a bust at CB.

Makes some sense.

I wonder if they might try Bushrod inside. Or maybe even kick Long back inside with Bushrod and Leno at tackle.

Could be some other changes upcoming to the defensive side of the ball. Fangio suggested they might move Fuller to safety. That of course makes a ton of sense vs giving up on him completely if he is indeed a bust at CB.

Has bushrod ever played inside before

I didn't notice this during the game:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1102-story.html

The loss of center Hroniss Grasu to a neck injury forced a switch that moved left guard Matt Slauson to center, shifted right guard Vladimir Ducasse to left guard and brought Patrick Omameh in to play right guard.

I'd say the Bears are taking a look at Omameh to become our starting RG over Ducasse. Earlier in the year Omameh came in and played LG when Slauson moved to C so that seemed like the logical move again. Instead they made two changes pulling Ducasse over to the left side. We know Ducasse won't replace Slauson when he can move back to LG.