Who starts?

AZ54

We have players returning from injury but there are questions about who will remain a starter.

Bushrod should be close to returning. I haven't heard anyone clamoring for him to get back on the field, not even our Oline guru Jason (not that Bushrod was a favorite of his). Will Leno stay as our starter when Bushrod is healthy? I think we're going with the future here so I say yes.

Grasu...I think once he recovers from his neck injury he'll be back at center. That brings up the option of Ducasse moving back to RG or do we keep Omameh at RG and put Ducasse on the bench? I think our starting Oline becomes Leno, Slausson, Grasu, Omameh, and Long.

SMC... I haven't been happy with the ILB play since he went out. Not that it was great while he was on field but there was a clear drop off when he left and IMO the level of play still hasn't recovered. I thought Anderson was abused in pass coverage this past week yet after the game I was surprised to learn he had the radio and was calling plays for the defense. Obviously the coaches see something there that they weren't seeing with Jones. I think it's clear Fangio prefers to get SMC back on the field but I have no clue who his sidekick will be: Jones or Anderson. At this point I think Fangio will lean toward putting Anderson out there with SMC but he could also rotate plays among Jones/Anderson.