Bears vs Broncos Game Thread

adam

Denver favored by a point; our offense seems to have the advantage and their defense has the edge. Very similar to the Rams game, except we are at home. No Ware for Denver, so that will help our offense, and Osweiler in at QB. He is probably better than Manning at this point, but he is error-prone and if we can get some pressure, I feel like we will have the edge.

As many have mentioned, we need a win to have any realistic chance at the playoffs. We are also 1-3 at home, something we need to improve on.

bears.png

Bears 27 - Broncos 16

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver favored by a point; our offense seems to have the advantage and their defense has the edge. Very similar to the Rams game, except we are at home. No Ware for Denver, so that will help our offense, and Osweiler in at QB. He is probably better than Manning at this point, but he is error-prone and if we can get some pressure, I feel like we will have the edge.

As many have mentioned, we need a win to have any realistic chance at the playoffs. We are also 1-3 at home, something we need to improve on.

bears.png

Bears 27 - Broncos 16

Seems like we have quite a few starters hurt, could use a healthy McPhee, but we may save our horses for Thursdays game. Conceding if we must to an AFC opponent.

I do like and think we will see a lot of two TE sets which will provide mismatches in coverage. That along with Grasu back should give our offense an edge. This will be a grind it out game, so Cutler and co will be doing less hurry up offense. Mistakes or refs bad calls may be the deciding factor. Bears 17 - Broncos 16

Its gonna be tough without Alshon, but he was basically a non-factor last game. As long as the defense can pressure Osweiler, we have a chance.

It looks like they are saving everyone for the GB game, which is understandable. If there was one game we can't lose out of the next two, it is the GB game.

The Bears playoffs pretty much start now. If they win out, they're going to be in. They might not even be able to afford to lose a game the rest of the way to even have a chance. Both Packers and Falcons are 6-3. Not likely to lose more than 6 games.

Going into this game, I felt like this should be a win if Jeffery played, even in a hobbled state. But now that he's out, I'm questioning whether they'll be able to generate much on offense. They're really going to have to get some yardage on the ground today and pick Osweiller off a time or two to win this game, I feel.

No Alshon and no Royal. This is gonna be tough. Wilson and Meredith/Mariani vs Harris and Talib is just a brutal matchup. Broncos also have 2 great coverage ILBs in Brandon Marshall and Danny Treveathon to wipe out the TEs and RBs in the receiving game.

I always tend to be wrong in predictions so.... Denver wins.

No Alshon and no Royal. This is gonna be tough. Wilson and Meredith/Mariani vs Harris and Talib is just a brutal matchup. Broncos also have 2 great coverage ILBs in Brandon Marshall and Danny Treveathon to wipe out the TEs and RBs in the receiving game.

I always tend to be wrong in predictions so.... Denver wins.

Agreed on that...going to tough sledding on offense today.

Broncos ball to start the half. Absolutely crucial the defense gets off the field on that possession.

The Bears missed on a lot of opportunities to put up 7 points on a few of their drives. Really sucks that the defense has no playmakers on it. I don't know where they rank turnovers-wise on D, but I imagine they are among the league worst. Hard to win like that.

Damn Cutler drives team all the way for tying score and we stall after getting a 1st and goal. Cutler had a couple of opportunities to run and probably should have. The way the defense is playing, it is probably the ball game and the season right there.