Want any CHEESE with that whine?

madlithuanian

Trouble in paradise. Rodgers was blaming his WRs for the poor offensive performance not being where they are supposed to be. Where's the media with the "bad QB" stories as they do to Cutler? HC blaming the officials for a correct call, ignoring all the BS calls that went their way for huge plays in the game. Packer fans are blaming their punter ( go read their message boards). Now they head into another Thur night prime time matchup against Detroit. Grab some popcorn this is going to be fun.

Trouble in paradise. Rodgers was blaming his WRs for the poor offensive performance not being where they are supposed to be. Where's the media with the "bad QB" stories as they do to Cutler? HC blaming the officials for a correct call, ignoring all the BS calls that went their way for huge plays in the game. Packer fans are blaming their punter ( go read their message boards). Now they head into another Thur night prime time matchup against Detroit. Grab some popcorn this is going to be fun.

Funny, McCarthy's dumb ass doesn't mention the horrendous calls that went their way? The only GB TD came off that phantom illegal contact call on Porter which took the INT away. Without that crap call the GB doesn't score a TD.

I can't see how he has the nerve to complain. I'm not the guy who complains about ref since I am one. The Bears have seemingly been on the wrong side of several 50/50 calls, but that's just bad luck. And it's more likely the less disciplined the team is. That is the Bears prior to this season in a nutshell.

Having said all that, there is not another team in the NFL that gets more calls than the packers. There is not another OL in the NFL that gets away with more holds than the packers. It's unexplainable how Rodgers can have a 7-second pocket 20 times a game against every team. And the pocket is there longer vs the Bears.

The only call the entire game that I definitely disagree with is the tripping call. No way a fat-boy lineman is that coordinated to fall, spin, flip his leg backwards, and try to trip someone the way he did. No way. The illegal contact I didn't like, but I can understand. But for the packers to complain about officiating is comical.

Yeah, the only time I see Fox complain is during the game. Yelling and showing passion! Reading lips, you can catch the F bombs! After that, he is calm, cool and collected.

Another reason to appreciate the class act that is Fox. We all know that not only NFL wide has the officiating been bad but the Bears have been on the bad side of officiating many a times this year. How many times have we heard of Fox complain? Zilch...

Get used to losing to the Bears Mike.

Amen!

I can't see how he has the nerve to complain. I'm not the guy who complains about ref since I am one. The Bears have seemingly been on the wrong side of several 50/50 calls, but that's just bad luck. And it's more likely the less disciplined the team is. That is the Bears prior to this season in a nutshell.

Having said all that, there is not another team in the NFL that gets more calls than the packers. There is not another OL in the NFL that gets away with more holds than the packers. It's unexplainable how Rodgers can have a 7-second pocket 20 times a game against every team. And the pocket is there longer vs the Bears.

The only call the entire game that I definitely disagree with is the tripping call. No way a fat-boy lineman is that coordinated to fall, spin, flip his leg backwards, and try to trip someone the way he did. No way. The illegal contact I didn't like, but I can understand. But for the packers to complain about officiating is comical.

The Tripping call was complete Bullshit. There is no reason for the him complain when they got so many calls. I already hated him, now you can add this to the long list of things I hate about him.

Fact is they got embarrassed on National TV. They ferked up the Favre game and that's going to last a generation. It's hurting, you can tell. And I LOVE IT!!!

Fact is they got most of the calls that were called wrong.

Fact is McCarthy isn't actually a very good coach. He's a fat ass troll with great talent handed to him. Fox and Fangio kicked his ASS.

Fact is they aren't in first place and the team ahead of them isn't very good.

Given all these facts, if there's a way the Packers fall apart and don't make the playoffs, I could see them firing a head coach.