Anyone watch the SF vs AZ game this past weekend

Chitownhustla

I saw that the 49ers won. They were at home and from a recap on either NFL network or espn one of the guys said that SF has played a lot better at home. So we have them at home which should help but this game may a little tougher then I had first thought. Just hoping to get some thoughts on how well SF is playing right now.

I saw that the 49ers won. They were at home and from a recap on either NFL network or espn one of the guys said that SF has played a lot better at home. So we have them at home which should help but this game may a little tougher then I had first thought. Just hoping to get some thoughts on how well SF is playing right now.

Arizona won 19-13.

Peace :dabears

The 49ers lost. They played better, but I can't see a team with Draughn as their starting RB doing much damage. Their defense played really good, especially against the run, and Gabbert had over 300 yards passing, but I still think we are clearly a better team and should beat them handily at home.

The 49ers lost. They played better, but I can't see a team with Draughn as their starting RB doing much damage. Their defense played really good, especially against the run, and Gabbert had over 300 yards passing, but I still think we are clearly a better team and should beat them handily at home.

I wouldn't be so fast to dismiss Draughn. He looked VERY fast on a few runs. If their OL can open holes, he could bust off a long run.

The Bears are better overall, but Draughn is dangerous.

I wouldn't be so fast to dismiss Draughn. He looked VERY fast on a few runs. If their OL can open holes, he could bust off a long run.

The Bears are better overall, but Draughn is dangerous.

He is on his 5th or 6th team, 3rd this year and his averaging 3.4 yards per carry. I am not going to dismiss him, but we are not worrying about where he is on the field.

Obviously we really don't care who we line up against and just need to get better against the run overall.

Sort of off topic, crazy that we almost beat the same Denver team that just beat an undefeated NE team.

I only saw the last quarter of the game, not enough to get a realistic assessment of Gabbert. What I saw was a motivated 49ers defense pushing the Cardinals around a little bit. Gabbert seemed very much in control while in the pocket and was comfortable when scrambling around extending plays.

That was a division game for the 49ers against an opponent they know well. Not surprisingly in recent games between these teams there has been quite a bit of after the whistle action. With this game in the rear view mirror, what motivation the 49ers will have for a road game against us after dropping to 3-8 is hard to say. Just know that there is still some good talent on their roster.