TalkBears Keeper League

adam

After this week, we locked in all 6 playoff teams with one regular season week left.

PapaBear, in 1st, at 10-2 is guaranteed a bye and is only playing for seeding this week (a win or The Bunny loss locks in #1 seed)

The Bunny, in 2nd, at 9-3 can finish as high as 1st (with a win and PB loss) or 3rd (with a loss and Nopper win).

Nopper, in 3rd, at 9-3 can finish as high as 2nd and no lower than 3rd.

My Deflated Balls, in 4th, at 7-5 is locked in at 4th or 5th, and regardless will play Domination Inc in the first round of the playoffs.

Domination Inc, in 5th, at 7-5 is also locked in at 4th or 5th, and will play My Deflated Balls in the first round of the playoffs.

Cali Bears, in 6th, at 6-6 is locked into 6th place (due to pts for) and will face either Nopper or The Bunny.

Game of the Week, with biggest playoff implications:

My Deflated Balls (7-5/4th) vs Nopper (9-3/3rd)

I'm going to keep trying and attempt to spoil someone's parade!

It's not been a good fantasy year for me!

After this week, we locked in all 6 playoff teams with one regular season week left.

PapaBear, in 1st, at 10-2 is guaranteed a bye and is only playing for seeding this week (a win or The Bunny loss locks in #1 seed)

The Bunny, in 2nd, at 9-3 can finish as high as 1st (with a win and PB loss) or 3rd (with a loss and Nopper win).

Nopper, in 3rd, at 9-3 can finish as high as 2nd and no lower than 3rd.

My Deflated Balls, in 4th, at 7-5 is locked in at 4th or 5th, and regardless will play Domination Inc in the first round of the playoffs.

Domination Inc, in 5th, at 7-5 is also locked in at 4th or 5th, and will play My Deflated Balls in the first round of the playoffs.

Cali Bears, in 6th, at 6-6 is locked into 6th place (due to pts for) and will face either Nopper or The Bunny.

Game of the Week, with biggest playoff implications:

My Deflated Balls (7-5/4th) vs Nopper (9-3/3rd)

Not sure if this is the talkbears league I'm in (Forte oz to freedom) but if it is I'd like to apologize for not being active. Somehow forgot my yahoo password and can't get in for the life of me.

Nope, that is TalkBears2, the free league. You almost beat me a few weeks ago when Big Ben came back from injury and had a monster game.

Dag nabbit, he would come back right as he is going to play me. He had a pretty good week this past week too.

Ha, nope, you're still safe.....unless I figure out a way to retrieve mY password.

At this point I'm not sure it would be fair for me to even try and come back since the rest of the league got to face my team.

So I contacted yahoo and got my password(why i didn't do this earlier is beyond me).....How much do you guys like TD? Do I try and play spoiler(not that I can really put out a good team) or keep it as is since the rest of the league got to play my banged up team?

Bring your best. I'm a lock into the playoffs because I am top in ponts(despite losing Bell and Foster,) . Make it as interesting as you can.