Kevin white may be close, closer then we thought

Chitownhustla

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL · 48m48 minutes ago

Kevin White's rehab progress has been downplayed since day 1. From what I've been told over the past few weeks, he's "close". #Bears

I wouldn't expect Kevin White to play Sunday vs the #Redskins but from what I've been told, he could be good to play vs #Vikings. #Bears

If he plays this year, it's an incredible bonus. We already have four starters from this years draft plus input from several undrafted players. I would say Pace is ahead of the curve at this point.

Peace :dabears

My buddy who is a security guard at Solider field said he watched White run routes in warm up, he said White looked like he is stupid fast. He was literally freaking out how fast he looked.

I am excited to see him in a Bears uniform! you are right on Pace being ahead of the curve. Lets pray he hits some homeruns next year too!!!

My buddy who is a security guard at Solider field said he watched White run routes in warm up, he said White looked like he is stupid fast. He was literally freaking out how fast he looked.

I am excited to see him in a Bears uniform! you are right on Pace being ahead of the curve. Lets pray he hits some homeruns next year too!!!

He needs several more home runs.

Peace :dabears

It would be very exciting to see him play at the end of this year. Especially if he looks super fast and gets s TD on his stat-sheet for 2015.

I agree. I think if they're expecting to keep Cutler next year, and I assume given his performance this year and his money situation for next year, they will, then I'd LOVE to see White get some PT with Cutler. Game speed, etc are very different than practice time. I'd be careful about playing him in bad weather, however. No reason to lose him for another year.

So, play him if he's healthy when you're indoors or if the weather isn't shitting on the team outdoors.

Right there with you guys!

I agree. I think if they're expecting to keep Cutler next year, and I assume given his performance this year and his money situation for next year, they will, then I'd LOVE to see White get some PT with Cutler. Game speed, etc are very different than practice time. I'd be careful about playing him in bad weather, however. No reason to lose him for another year.

So, play him if he's healthy when you're indoors or if the weather isn't shitting on the team outdoors.