Bears at Vikings Game Thread

adam

Crazy what two weeks can do. After the GB game, this was a potential flex game that was going to move into primetime with potential playoffs implications (assuming we came in at 7-6 and MIN at 8-5). Well MIN is 8-5....... It is amazing that we could've been one game up on every other potential playoff team other than MIN and SEA (non-Division leaders) coming into this game at 7-6. Now we are 5-8 and playing for draft position.

With very little to play for, it is hard for me to see a close game.

MIN 27 - CHI 13

Crazy what two weeks can do. After the GB game, this was a potential flex game that was going to move into primetime with potential playoffs implications (assuming we came in at 7-6 and MIN at 8-5). Well MIN is 8-5....... It is amazing that we could've been one game up on every other potential playoff team other than MIN and SEA (non-Division leaders) coming into this game at 7-6. Now we are 5-8 and playing for draft position.

With very little to play for, it is hard for me to see a close game.

MIN 27 - CHI 13

Here we go!!!!

As I'm writing this a great return! Great start!

Cutler held on toooooo long

Not a good series by the O.

Have to take advantage of good field position

I actually didn't mind that by Cutler. He was looking for a guy to break open and the pressure was minimal. He was trying to make a play on a drive that was already doomed.

I actually didn't mind that by Cutler. He was looking for a guy to break open and the pressure was minimal. He was trying to make a play on a drive that was already doomed.

At some point it's time to throw it away. Don't mind holding on it while the potcket holds up but after away throw it

Imagine that, an opening drive TD for the opposing team. I don't have the data, but I guarantee you the Bears lead the league in allowing a TD on the first defensive series. Just awful.

WK1 - GB - 3 plays, 7 yards, punt

WK2 - ARI - 6 plays, 33 yards, punt (opening KO return for TD)

WK3 - SEA - 3 plays, 6 yards, punt

WK4 - OAK - 3 plays, 0 yards, punt

WK5 - KC - 3 plays, 9 yards, punt

WK6 - DET - 10 plays, 80 yards, TD

WK7 - BYE

WK8 - MIN - 3 plays, 6 yards, punt

WK9 - SD - 8 plays, 63 yards, TD

WK10 - STL - 7 plays, 80 yards, TD

WK11 - DEN - 4 plays, 74 yards, TD

WK12 - GB - 6 plays, 37 yards, turnover on downs

WK13 - SF - 3 plays, 3 yards, punt

WK14 - WAS - 15 plays, 80 yards, TD

WK15 - MIN - 13 plays, 93 yards, TD

So, 6 out of 14?

That might be the worst in the NFL. I bet someone is worse. But the Bears' odds would increase if going on just the last handful of weeks.

Long should really be at G

It doesn't happen very often, but when the entire Chicago Bears message board agrees on something, it's a 99.9% certainty. This is one of those issues. Hopefully the staff realizes this, moves him back to RG, and signs/drafts accordingly.

BTW...

Forte still has it.

That cut-back run in the first drive that got called back was there with or without the hold. And it was almost entirely because of a nasty jump-cut by Forte. A few other times this game he's shown burst, vision, and power.

BTW...

Forte still has it.

That cut-back run in the first drive that got called back was there with or without the hold. And it was almost entirely because of a nasty jump-cut by Forte. A few other times this game he's shown burst, vision, and power.

I agree with you Forte still having some gas left in tank. I don't think it will come down to that as the deciding factor if he stays next year.

This team shows a glimmer of hope, then crushes your soul. No way the Vikings should be able to march down the field like that with AP on the sideline.

Yep. No doubt about it. Beat the Pack then lose two in a row to 49ers and Skins..... Hey wait, the Bears beat the Pack on thanksgiving!!!!!!! Made my season!!!