Bears at Vikings Game Thread

adam

I am beginning to not like Fox. 8 minutes left down 3 TDs and Cutler was still in the game. Down 3 touchdowns with under 2 minutes and Cutler is in the game. Why not get Fales some reps? Why risk Cutler getting hurt?

Also, Long most move back to RT next year.

Peace :dabears

I am beginning to not like Fox. 8 minutes left down 3 TDs and Cutler was still in the game. Down 3 touchdowns with under 2 minutes and Cutler is in the game. Why not get Fales some reps? Why risk Cutler getting hurt?

Also, Long most move back to RT next year.

Peace :dabears

I think you may see that in the next game, we were still mathematically alive until that loss.

I was more perplexed by our use of timeouts at the end of the first half. We could have used timeouts to ensure we had about 45 seconds to a minute to try and get more points (and get further into the game). Instead we kept our timeouts and had almost no time and than tried to go for it. Made no sense.

Fox does a lot of things right, but he, like many coaches, has his faults too. With our playcalling and game strategy, we stand no chance to win games where we give up that many points (that just doesn't fit to our conservative style).