Is It Me Or Does Alshon Look...

lemonej

He by no means is Lance Briggs fat but a little heavier then normal. He had weight issues at SC if I remember correctly. The leg issues probably has limited how much conditioning he has done all season hence the added weight. The leg injuries happened first, he was in great shape going into camp.

He by no means is Lance Briggs fat but a little heavier then normal. He had weight issues at SC if I remember correctly. The leg issues probably has limited how much conditioning he has done all season hence the added weight. The leg injuries happened first, he was in great shape going into camp.

I agree, he was in great shape coming into camp. He's had so many injuries and time on the sideline doing nothing so it's hard to maintain that conditioning. I think his injuries all stem from the first one and I suspect he does not have a good program for stretching, although I never see him warm up before a game so it's hard to know. If that's an issue there is no doubt this training staff has it high on their list of priorities but that does not mean he is listening.

I agree, he was in great shape coming into camp. He's had so many injuries and time on the sideline doing nothing so it's hard to maintain that conditioning. I think his injuries all stem from the first one and I suspect he does not have a good program for stretching, although I never see him warm up before a game so it's hard to know. If that's an issue there is no doubt this training staff has it high on their list of priorities but that does not mean he is listening.

Unfortunately I think having Brandon leave did more bad than good with AJ. Jeffery seems to have had his best years when Brandon was around to help motivate him. Not sure that Alshon is the type of guy to do things on his own without being properly led.

Unfortunately I think having Brandon leave did more bad than good with AJ. Jeffery seems to have had his best years when Brandon was around to help motivate him. Not sure that Alshon is the type of guy to do things on his own without being properly led.

I agree, losing Brandon likely had Alshon a bit upset. Next offseason he'll be able to work with a hard-working young man names Kevin White, plus a veteran in Eddie Royal. Now they've gotten to know each other whereas last summer there was no relationship there.

Great point. BM is saying all the right things, too bad he couldn't act the same way when things get tough or less he would probably still be here. i do like the idea of White and Alshon better than BM and Alshon.

Didn't think of this until now but by trading BM they freed up his 10 mil a year to pay a younger Alshon.