Buccaneers Inactives:

QB Ryan Griffin

S Chris Conte

RB Mike James

DE Kourtnei Brown

TE Brandon Myers

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Evan Spencer

Bucs 31-20, which would lock in no worse than the 12th pick.

Nice to see Lovie hasn't learned a thing. He's still content to sit passively in the cover-2 and let the opponent dink and dunk down the entire field, just to keep the game close with the hope of pulling something out at the end. Virtually no aggressiveness in his blood at all.

I'd love to see one of those 6-quadrant passing charts, the one where they show deep left/middle/right and short left/middle/right, for this game. Cutler is doing to the Bucs Defense what so many other QBs did to the Bears Defense while Lovie was the HC. It's a huge problem for his defense, and it's something we mentioned numerous times on this board...not to mention the time of possession issues.

I'd love to see one of those 6-quadrant passing charts, the one where they show deep left/middle/right and short left/middle/right, for this game. Cutler is doing to the Bucs Defense what so many other QBs did to the Bears Defense while Lovie was the HC. It's a huge problem for his defense, and it's something we mentioned numerous times on this board...not to mention the time of possession issues.

Yep, seems like they can do that all game if they want to. Also with 95 rushing yards and over 20 mins TOP.

Have to say watching these young guys play is exciting. Hate seeing these injuries though with Goldman and now Grasu. Even Timu, Anderson, and Jones seem to be making plays.

I think we offer Forte 2 year 8 million. If he doesnt take it, I can be happy with Carey and Langford going forward.

I think we offer Forte 2 year 8 million. If he doesnt take it, I can be happy with Carey and Langford going forward.

Gore got 3 year 12 million with 6.5 in guarantees. I wouldn't be against something like that with the 3rd year really being an option year with little to no dead money.

Game ball goes to Jones-Quartey; what a game for the rookie. A goal-line INT, a forced fumble, and 2 passes defended. If not for some ridiculousness on some broken plays, this game would not have been this close. TB got 43 and 50 yard TD plays and another catch for 46.

I have mixed feelings about the win, hurts draft position (by 3-4) but nice to get a win and beat last year's win total. Cutler with another solid game without a turnover and with very little passing options outside of Miller. Royal dropped a easy TD pass which would've given Cutler 2 on the day. He still finished with a 100.1 QB Rating.

The Bears dominated TOP, Langford had 83 yards on 19 carries and besides for not finishing drives (4 FGs), the offense did enough to win. Langford/Carey duo may be enough if Forte wants too much money (if he is even offered anything).

The defense actually stuffed the run and Martin only had 49 yards on 17 carries. Besides for discipline on some broken plays, and a couple of bad angles (Amos/Porter), the defense played solid even after some injuries.

Gore got 3 year 12 million with 6.5 in guarantees. I wouldn't be against something like that with the 3rd year really being an option year with little to no dead money.

Forte must understand that he'll not be the bell cow anymore. If he likes it, he'll sign for the right price. If he wants paid, as the man, "he gone".