Bears at Bucs Game Thread

adam

Forte must understand that he'll not be the bell cow anymore. If he likes it, he'll sign for the right price. If he wants paid, as the man, "he gone".

If I'm Forte I go play for NE or Green Bay. He would be perfect in either offense and, I hate to say, will have a better chance to win a SB.

Peace :dabears

If I'm Forte I go play for NE or Green Bay. He would be perfect in either offense and, I hate to say, will have a better chance to win a SB.

I hate that you mentioned the packers. I was thinking earlier this season he'd be excellent in their offense, and would absolutely kill in their screen game.

Agreed 100%. Peace :dabears

Would you really rather defend Forte on a screen pass or Langford? Let me phrase it this way, which one is more likely to take the ball 60+ yards and score a TD? Forte is a very good and versatile player who is getting older and slowing down. Unlike Langford next year will not be better for him.

Would you really rather defend Forte on a screen pass or Langford? Let me phrase it this way, which one is more likely to take the ball 60+ yards and score a TD? Forte is a very good and versatile player who is getting older and slowing down. Unlike Langford next year will not be better for him.

I think Forte will look outstanding in either the NE or GB offense. He may not have the ability to take it 60 yards any more but he will be able to work it down the field. He would be an excellent fit for either.

Can he go somewhere other than the 2 most evil franchises on earth?

How about Cincy? Maybe Arizona? Anywhere but those 2! I love Forte too much to see him turn to the dark side...

I think Forte will look outstanding in either the NE or GB offense. He may not have the ability to take it 60 yards any more but he will be able to work it down the field. He would be an excellent fit for either.