Bears vs Lions Week 17 Gamethread

adam

Some intrigue for the final game of the year, will this be Forte's swan song? Will this be Adam Gase's last game with the team as OC? Will any new players emerge or standout? Will the Bears avenge their previous loss? Will the refs actually call a fair game? Which draft pick will the Bears end up with? Will Mariani gain more than 3 yards on a punt return? Will SMC play and look completely lost in coverage? Will Gould miss another FG? Will we have Red Zone success?

My prediction: Bears 27-20, drafting 16th

Marc Mariani and Josh Bellamy are the starting WR's for the game... Why not give Fales a shot? What's the point of having Cutler out there with JV talent in a meaningless game?

There we are, first drive for the opponent a TD. That must stop next year.

I see Cutler has two picks. Game is not on in my area. What's going on?

One was in end zone, deflected off Bear wr - intercepted

2nd one looked like a Dlineman may have gotten a hand on Cutkers arm while throwing. May have caused ball to be off. I didn't see any Bears WR in the area. Who knows

One was in end zone, deflected off Bear wr - intercepted

2nd one looked like a Dlineman may have gotten a hand on Cutkers arm while throwing. May have caused ball to be off. I didn't see any Bears WR in the area. Who knows

There was someone a few yards behind the guy who picked it. No idea who, because I have no clue who is out there anymore.