A little karma for Marshall

adam

I am waiting for the finger pointing to start after that loss, especially after 3x 4th Quarter INTs by Fitzpatrick. The Jets did just enough to lose.

Kind of weird that Marshall's first year with the Bears, the team goes 10-6 and misses the playoffs, and now the Jets do the same thing. That was the Bears best record with Marshall. This is only the 2nd winning season for Marshall (both 10-6 teams).

Fitzpatrick has failed to make the playoffs in 11 seasons, and Marshall has not advanced in his 10 seasons.

Don't you think the finger pointing SHOULD be elsewhere on the Jets? BM put up 109 catches, 1502 yds, and 14 TDs. As for Fitzpatrick, he absolutely shit the bed vs the Bills this year, throwing a third of his year's INTs in just those two games.

Marshall is not the reason the Jets lost. And he wasn't the reason the Bears lost.

Correct.

But sometimes karma just works.

Don't you think the finger pointing SHOULD be elsewhere on the Jets? BM put up 109 catches, 1502 yds, and 14 TDs. As for Fitzpatrick, he absolutely shit the bed vs the Bills this year, throwing a third of his year's INTs in just those two games.

Marshall is not the reason the Jets lost. And he wasn't the reason the Bears lost.

I don't hold a grudge against BM. He did his best for us when he was here and really just got shown the door because he pissed off Virginia. Not a good thing to do, piss off the boss lady. Regardless, I'm glad the Jets didn't make the playoffs because I dislike Mike Greenberg on Mike and Mike and he's a Jets fan.

I respect Brandon for the work he put into the game and the passion he played with. I don't respect him for how he handles his attitude and obviously they are items he knows about and is consistently working towards and I do commend him for that. The deal worked great for the Jets, but from the Bears perspective, Fox needed a clean slate and needed to start building his vision and it was much better to start that by clearing the lockeroom of someone who wasn't very well liked.