Post Regular season Mock drafts

Chitownhustla

I would HATE Floyd. Not only do I think we're good at OLB, but he's also the 24th ranked prospect.

Im cool with everything else.

I agree on Floyd.... Smith from ND too. Huuuuggggggeeee fan of him, but his knee is really screwed up. ACL, LCL and possible nerve damage. Nerve damage is the bad one.

Don't want another first round pick not playing.

I agree on Floyd.... Smith from ND too. Huuuuggggggeeee fan of him, but his knee is really screwed up. ACL, LCL and possible nerve damage. Nerve damage is the bad one.

Don't want another first round pick not playing.

Floyd - not a need, pass

Nkimdiche- Meh, has the talent and athletic ability, but lacks dedication to the game. Play dropped and has suspectable character concerns. It would take major convincing to Pace, Fox, and Fangio.

Smith- was sold until the injury. Bears do not have the luxury to gamble on his health.

Ragland- would be happy. Has ability to solidify the middle and put fear in RBs. Would prefer picking him 15ish, not too far from 11.

Jack- Yes. Top talent, has DB speed in LB body. He could be special if Fangio implements ILB blitz more.

Stanley- Would improve the OLT, but not fill a need at RG/RT. Put at RT and move Long inside, but takes buzz off of pick. Would love pick either way.

Looking more and more like ILB imo. Buckner would not surprise me either, but DT is deep in draft this year.

Floyd - not a need, pass Nkimdiche- Meh, has the talent and athletic ability, but lacks dedication to the game. Play dropped and has suspectable character concerns. It would take major convincing to Pace, Fox, and Fangio. Smith- was sold until the injury. Bears do not have the luxury to gamble on his health. Ragland- would be happy. Has ability to solidify the middle and put fear in RBs. Would prefer picking him 15ish, not too far from 11. Jack- Yes. Top talent, has DB speed in LB body. He could be special if Fangio implements ILB blitz more. Stanley- Would improve the OLT, but not fill a need at RG/RT. Put at RT and move Long inside, but takes buzz off of pick. Would love pick either way. Looking more and more like ILB imo. Buckner would not surprise me either, but DT is deep in draft this year.

Unless he screws up like Shane Ray did last year right before the draft I believe Nkemdiche is gone before we pick. The draft process is all about athleticism and his will be off the charts. Just like Clowney did despite concerns on his game performance and how hard he worked. Clowney did not have similar character concerns but we're talking about a guy going #1 overall versus picks 5-10. Somebody will fall in love with Nkemdiche's athletic freakishness, his ability to move around to multiple spots along the Dline, and they will take him in the top 10. I bet his agent does all he can to lock him away for the next four months, just make sure there isn't a window to jump out of.

I agree he is not the type of player Fox or Pace prefer with such an early pick. Just looking at the character of last year's picks and it's clear what they value. If we are going DE at #11 and both are available I think we'd take Buckner before Nkemdiche, and I'd agree with that.