Did anyone else catch this ?

Chitownhustla

yeah catering to Cutler for sure.......Ill put that in I wish my older brother wasn't such a dick category. I think Jay is a lot more mature now so it shouldn't be a big issue but kind of funny to say the least.

As the offensive quality control coach, he will be watching film to prepare the offense two weeks in advance, possibly run the scout team, and working mainly with the Offensive coordinator installing the game week offense. He will have more hands on with Fales. Maybe he has learned a thing or two from Josh on "spygate" and preparing the team to be a step ahead of the opponent.

I seen that last week. Looks like they are catering to Jay Cutler again ;)

I doubt it's catering. Fox has already proven he don't give a hoot. It's his way or the high-way. Last year at this time we were speculating Fox wanted to dump Cutler. After a year, he seems pretty damn pleased.

Two of the things I heard scouts say that helped Cutler improve this year were:

1) More quick reads.

2) LESS focus on mechanics. It seems like they were just encouraging him to play.

I doubt it's catering. Fox has already proven he don't give a hoot. It's his way or the high-way. Last year at this time we were speculating Fox wanted to dump Cutler. After a year, he seems pretty damn pleased.

Two of the things I heard scouts say that helped Cutler improve this year were:

1) More quick reads.

2) LESS focus on mechanics. It seems like they were just encouraging him to play.

He was being sarcastic.