Paces comments on the OLINE

Stinger226

Yesterday Pace stated he was comfortable with Leno Jr as his LT. I suspect he means he takes another step on the progression scale to being better.

Also he stated he will address the OLine in FAgency.

Also that depending on who they get in FAgency will depend on the position Long will play either OT or OG.

So if that is the case I would say they target both OG and OT in FAgency.

options on not top money players at that position. ( I still think they make one big signing and it will be D and more likely at ILB.)

ROT----Joe Barksdale

Bobbie Massie

Mitchel Schwartz

ROG----Mike Harris

Jeff Allen

Alex Boone

I also think he either drafts a OG or OT but will be around the 5th or 6th round depending on who they pick up in FAgency.

If that's all true, and not a smokescreen, I hope he just doesn't address the OL weakly. He needs to go full out and get at least two certifiable, above-average players.

Names I wouldn't mind seeing (in no specific order):

OTs

1. Cordy Glenn - Love to have him in Chicago

2. Russell Okung - Ditto

3. Mike Adams - He was a pretty damn good player before injuries started to wear him down. Still young enough to have several years.

4. Jake Long - He has had injury problems, but could be a low cost-high reward player.

OGs

1. Kelechi Osemele - Probably the number one target

2. Richie Incognito - I know some on this board won't like this idea because he's had issues, but I like his nastiness.

3. J'Amarcus Webb - HAHA...JK.

If that's all true, and not a smokescreen, I hope he just doesn't address the OL weakly. He needs to go full out and get at least two certifiable, above-average players.

Names I wouldn't mind seeing (in no specific order):

OTs

1. Cordy Glenn - Love to have him in Chicago

2. Russell Okung - Ditto

3. Mike Adams - He was a pretty damn good player before injuries started to wear him down. Still young enough to have several years.

4. Jake Long - He has had injury problems, but could be a low cost-high reward player.

OGs

1. Kelechi Osemele - Probably the number one target

2. Richie Incognito - I know some on this board won't like this idea because he's had issues, but I like his nastiness.

3. J'Amarcus Webb - HAHA...JK.

On face value, both Incognito and Slauson are Nebraska products and I thought maybe...just maybe Slauson could be a good influence on him. BUT I'm fairly sure that the 'ship has sailed' for any hope of Incognito being able to act civilized for very long. With all the youngsters on the team I think it would be more detrimental than it's worth.

Maybe he and another A listed douchebag, Dominic Raiola (another Nebraskan), can get together and hurl insults at one another.

On face value, both Incognito and Slauson are Nebraska products and I thought maybe...just maybe Slauson could be a good influence on him. BUT I'm fairly sure that the 'ship has sailed' for any hope of Incognito being able to act civilized for very long. With all the youngsters on the team I think it would be more detrimental than it's worth.

Maybe he and another A listed douchebag, Dominic Raiola (another Nebraskan), can get together and hurl insults at one another.

Not a bad idea. All Nebraska and Oregon (Long & Hroniss). Guys like that get a long well when they have a common bond, especially something as inbred as Nebraska football.