TEs

jason

All I have to say is Bryce Williams was a name thrown around as a mid-round possibility.

PASS

He looks soft, lacking definition, zero explosion, and his 40 was slow.

--EDIT--

And a ball hit him in the face. Right through his hands. No thanks.

Nick Vannett looks like he has GREAT hands. He started one drill just a bit early and caught a ball. Stored it in the right. They called for a halt, but not before he turned 180 and had another ball zinging at him. No big deal. He just snagged it in his left. Then he did the drill and looked flawless.

--edit--

He did the curl route drill and the ball was badly thrown behind him. No problem. Snagged effortlessly out of the air.

Yeah, Vannett is looking solid.

I still like the idea of an Aaron Hernandez type paired with Bennett or Miller, that guy would be Dan Vitale.

I wouldn't mind that idea provided Vitale can block. The bonus is that if the Bears pick up Vitale, we get to make all sorts of goofy voices and say things like "DIAPER DANDY BABY!" whenever he makes a play.

I wouldn't mind that idea provided Vitale can block. The bonus is that if the Bears pick up Vitale, we get to make all sorts of goofy voices and say things like "DIAPER DANDY BABY!" whenever he makes a play.

I seen where we interviewed Hunter Henry at the combine. I think to actually get him we would need to draft him in the second round.

Another name to through out there that I like is Tyler Higbee, good size and decent speed.

Ha, sadly its pronounced Va-tal-e vs Dicky Vs Vy-tell. Still could do it though. Lol

He's got short arms, but he's a willing blocker who is built like a brick shithouse.

I still kinda think Marty will be back, and he would complement Vitale well.

Vitale was arguably the best RB/FB at the combine. 30 reps, 38.5 vert, 4.12 20-yd shuttle, 11.36 60-yd shuttle were all top 5 for RB/FB group. Someone to consider in the 4th (if he is there).

Vitale impressed me with his performance at the combine. He has a lot more short area quickness than I expected and that vertical leap for a big FB is impressive. The 4.6 forty doesn't hurt either. Adding him into the mix with Langford and Carey would make a nice versatile group of RBs. The opposite end of the spectrum is a guy like Tyler Ervin who can also return kicks. Do we want to add speed or power?