Roddy White

Alaskan Grizzly

no

I meant to add, given what appears AJ's need for mentorship and Kevin White's still rookie season looming he (R. White) could be a good presence in the locker room. Think BM without the infighting. If you can get a good 1-2 year deal out of him then maybe? IMHO Royal is not the solution as he couldn't stay on the field all of last year. R. White played hurt, for all intents and purposes, last year. Although not really considered a slot receiver maybe he still has some potential as the Z receiver in different ways?

I meant to add, given what appears AJ's need for mentorship and Kevin White's still rookie season looming he (R. White) could be a good presence in the locker room. Think BM without the infighting. If you can get a good 1-2 year deal out of him then maybe? IMHO Royal is not the solution as he couldn't stay on the field all of last year. R. White played hurt, for all intents and purposes, last year. Although not really considered a slot receiver maybe he still has some potential as the Z receiver in different ways?

Those reasons all make sense, but if you could get him for a vet min. it would be fine. I dont think Royal is going anywhere, he still has money coming, there will hope he stays healthy. I think the 4th and 5th WRs will need to contribute on special teams, so I would say they wont consider him.

Those reasons all make sense, but if you could get him for a vet min. it would be fine. I dont think Royal is going anywhere, he still has money coming, there will hope he stays healthy. I think the 4th and 5th WRs will need to contribute on special teams, so I would say they wont consider him.

Well said and I agree. Not to mention, does he come to the Bears to be a 4th WR, or does he sign with New England? When did Roddy White become terrible? Is he done or can he have a resurrection season?