Try to keep up

Stinger226

I seen this mock on FANSIDED with trades.

before draft- trade AJ to Atlanta for 17th pick and 1st round next year

#1-11-Myles Jack/OLB-ILB

#1-17- trade pick to Jets for 20th pick-4th round-and Dee Milliner/CB

#1-20-draft Hunter Henry/TE

#2-trade pick 41 to Ar for pick 61 and 3rd round pick

#2-61-draft Kyler Fackrell/OLB 6'5" 250 with 82 t 15 tfl 4 sacks

#3-trade 72th pick and 6th round pick to 49ers for 68th pick and Bennett-draft Cris Jones/DT

#3-81- Vonn Bell/FS starts from day 1

#3-93- Connor McGovern/OG 9th rated OG

#4-103-Kenny Lawler/WR 52 rec and 13 TDs- 6'3"

#4-115-Antonio Morrison/OLB 103 ts 12 tfl 2.5 sacks

#5-trade pick 138 and 6th round pick for pick 131

#5-131-Jaylon Smith/ILB

#6-167-Aaron Wallace/WR

#6-186-Ronald Blair/DE 6'4"- 270 had 71 tackles-19 tfl and 7.5 sacks

#6-187-Brandon Allen/QB 3400 yards-30 tds-8 int

#6-189- Malcolm Mitchel/WR 58 rec and 5 TDs

#7-198-Jake McGee/TE

Remember we added a 1st rounder in 2017 with trade to Atl

we give up AJ and Bennett who was gone anyway

we get the #1 and #9 rated TEs

we add Jack-Fackrell-Smith and Morrison to our LB corp

we add Cris Jones and Ronald Blair to our DL

we add Dee Milliner and Vonn Bell to defensive backfield

a QB prospect Brandon Allen

we add WRs Lawler-Wallace-Mitchel

I love this kind of shit

sounds good to me

conclusion: starters Myles Jack-Dee Milliner-Cris Jones-Vonn Bell-Henry Hunter-Connor McGovern

future stud Jaylon Smith

http://nflmocks.com/2016/03/04/austin-john...couting-report/

I seen this mock on FANSIDED with trades.

before draft- trade AJ to Atlanta for 17th pick and 1st round next year

#1-11-Myles Jack/OLB-ILB

#1-17- trade pick to Jets for 20th pick-4th round-and Dee Milliner/CB

#1-20-draft Hunter Henry/TE

#2-trade pick 41 to Ar for pick 61 and 3rd round pick

#2-61-draft Kyler Fackrell/OLB 6'5" 250 with 82 t 15 tfl 4 sacks

#3-trade 72th pick and 6th round pick to 49ers for 68th pick and Bennett-draft Cris Jones/DT

#3-81- Vonn Bell/FS starts from day 1

#3-93- Connor McGovern/OG 9th rated OG

#4-103-Kenny Lawler/WR 52 rec and 13 TDs- 6'3"

#4-115-Antonio Morrison/OLB 103 ts 12 tfl 2.5 sacks

#5-trade pick 138 and 6th round pick for pick 131

#5-131-Jaylon Smith/ILB

#6-167-Aaron Wallace/WR

#6-186-Ronald Blair/DE 6'4"- 270 had 71 tackles-19 tfl and 7.5 sacks

#6-187-Brandon Allen/QB 3400 yards-30 tds-8 int

#6-189- Malcolm Mitchel/WR 58 rec and 5 TDs

#7-198-Jake McGee/TE

Remember we added a 1st rounder in 2017 with trade to Atl

we give up AJ and Bennett who was gone anyway

we get the #1 and #9 rated TEs

we add Jack-Fackrell-Smith and Morrison to our LB corp

we add Cris Jones and Ronald Blair to our DL

we add Dee Milliner and Vonn Bell to defensive backfield

a QB prospect Brandon Allen

we add WRs Lawler-Wallace-Mitchel

I love this kind of shit

sounds good to me

conclusion: starters Myles Jack-Dee Milliner-Cris Jones-Vonn Bell-Henry Hunter-Connor McGovern

future stud Jaylon Smith

http://nflmocks.com/2016/03/04/austin-john...couting-report/

That was a little difficult to follow.

I like the concept of multiple trades down, and love the resulting LB corp, but I don't like the players overall as much. If AJ gets traded, there needs to be a higher focus on WR. Also, with FA coming in a few days, I'm guessing the Bears will certainly get someone. Most likely they bring back Miller. In that case, Hunter Henry wouldn't be a pick I'd like.

Without much thought into it, here's how I'd liike that same scenario to play out.

1-11-Myles Jack, ILB, UCLA. I think if he's there he's the likely pick. Leads the Defense on Day 1.

1-20-Robert Nkemdiche, DE, Ole Miss. Ridiculous/athleticism talent. Starts Day 1.

2-61-Jayron Kearse, SS, Clemson. Freak 2.0 starts Day 1.

3-81-Christian Westerman, OG, Arizona St. I think he's got a great chance to be very good in the NFL.

3-93-Kyle Murphy, OT, Stanford. The Bears need help at two OL spots unless addressed in FA.

4-103-Tyler Matakevich, ILB, Temple. I think the Jaylon Smith price will be too high (2nd). This guy is a great playmaker.

4-115-Scooby Wright, OLB, Arizona. Yeah, the combine was not his friend. I'm still a huge fan.

5-131-Kevin Hogan, QB, Stanford. Prospect for the future.

6-167-Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota. I really like this kid. Think he's underrated.

6-186-Tyler Higbee, TE, Western KY. Good size, athleticism, kind of looks like Zach Miller.

6-187-Rashard Robinson, CB, LSU. Risk/reward pick. He's got a very high ceiling. If not for off-field stuff, he's probably a 3rd rounder.

6-189-Robert Aguayo, K, FSU. Game changer. Field position MVP.

7-198-Dadi Nicolas, OLB, VT. Great athleticism and burst. Worth drafting. Could surprise.

That was a little difficult to follow.

I like the concept of multiple trades down, and love the resulting LB corp, but I don't like the players overall as much. If AJ gets traded, there needs to be a higher focus on WR. Also, with FA coming in a few days, I'm guessing the Bears will certainly get someone. Most likely they bring back Miller. In that case, Hunter Henry wouldn't be a pick I'd like.

Without much thought into it, here's how I'd liike that same scenario to play out.

1-11-Myles Jack, ILB, UCLA. I think if he's there he's the likely pick. Leads the Defense on Day 1.

1-20-Robert Nkemdiche, DE, Ole Miss. Ridiculous/athleticism talent. Starts Day 1.

2-61-Jayron Kearse, SS, Clemson. Freak 2.0 starts Day 1.

3-81-Christian Westerman, OG, Arizona St. I think he's got a great chance to be very good in the NFL.

3-93-Kyle Murphy, OT, Stanford. The Bears need help at two OL spots unless addressed in FA.

4-103-Tyler Matakevich, ILB, Temple. I think the Jaylon Smith price will be too high (2nd). This guy is a great playmaker.

4-115-Scooby Wright, OLB, Arizona. Yeah, the combine was not his friend. I'm still a huge fan.

5-131-Kevin Hogan, QB, Stanford. Prospect for the future.

6-167-Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota. I really like this kid. Think he's underrated.

6-186-Tyler Higbee, TE, Western KY. Good size, athleticism, kind of looks like Zach Miller.

6-187-Rashard Robinson, CB, LSU. Risk/reward pick. He's got a very high ceiling. If not for off-field stuff, he's probably a 3rd rounder.

6-189-Robert Aguayo, K, FSU. Game changer. Field position MVP.

7-198-Dadi Nicolas, OLB, VT. Great athleticism and burst. Worth drafting. Could surprise.

I agree, I have better names to draft instead of the ones he picked, but just liked the effort he put into it to get all those trades straight.

I'd prefer to keep Jeffrey but if this went down, at 1-20 give me Josh Doctson to replace Jeffrey. Kid's going to be a stud WR and i'm not sure why there aren't more people talking about him. He just catches the ball no matter where it is. At the Combine he answer all the questions about his athleticism. There's better value with Doctson IMO than either Hunter Henry or Nkemdiche. Yes this would be very Matt Millenesque.

There's probably a half dozen other DTs I'd prefer over Henry or Nkemdiche at 1-20 too. I"m just not a fan of great athletes that can't convert it to production on the field, at least not in the 1st round. I don't get to interview these players and their coaches but something isn't right. Whatever it is, it usually doesn't get better with $15-20 million in the bank.

I'd prefer to keep Jeffrey but if this went down, at 1-20 give me Josh Doctson to replace Jeffrey. Kid's going to be a stud WR and i'm not sure why there aren't more people talking about him. He just catches the ball no matter where it is. At the Combine he answer all the questions about his athleticism. There's better value with Doctson IMO than either Hunter Henry or Nkemdiche. Yes this would be very Matt Millenesque.

There's probably a half dozen other DTs I'd prefer over Henry or Nkemdiche at 1-20 too. I"m just not a fan of great athletes that can't convert it to production on the field, at least not in the 1st round. I don't get to interview these players and their coaches but something isn't right. Whatever it is, it usually doesn't get better with $15-20 million in the bank.

In that draft, Ragland was the next pick. I would have choose him than Hunter at that spot. I dont like Nkemdiche that high just for the simple fact he wasnt productive for being such a physical specimen. That tells you alot about his work ethic and attitude.