Big Day--3:00 Today

bradjock

Where does the NFL get this timeline? Last year between 3 and 5 pm is was announced the Bears signed Eddie Royal and Pernell. What I expect at 3:00 tomorrow:

1. We trade Martellus Bennett. It's probably a done deal but at 3:00 we can make it official. Jimmy Graham would be awesome. But probably a 6th rounder . . .

2. Danny Trevathan becomes official--we have the money and the scheme he wants.

3. Akiem Hicks--I think it's happening

4. Mid level players we haven't considered

Between the Bears and Illinois playing at 4:30, I'm going to have a busy afternoon.

Where does the NFL get this timeline? Last year between 3 and 5 pm is was announced the Bears signed Eddie Royal and Pernell. What I expect at 3:00 tomorrow:

1. We trade Martellus Bennett. It's probably a done deal but at 3:00 we can make it official. Jimmy Graham would be awesome. But probably a 6th rounder . . .

Between the Bears and Illinois playing at 4:30, I'm going to have a busy afternoon.

I agree with those names, would love the Graham trade, but probably wont happen. I think a OG will be announced tomorrow also. Probably Vasquez.

So for your consideration, how about a later level FA in Terrance Knighton? Had a down year in Washington last year but thrived in Denver under Fox and Del Rio. Would be a Ted Washinton, Keith Traylor type DT.

There is too much going on in FA so I doubt the Bears would complete a deal for Bennett tomorrow afternoon. After things settle down a bit and teams know what they have in FA and what their likely draft needs are then I could see a trade happening. If we don't get good value just keep him around. He still has to play for his next contract so he can't be too much of a malcontent.

There is too much going on in FA so I doubt the Bears would complete a deal for Bennett tomorrow afternoon. After things settle down a bit and teams know what they have in FA and what their likely draft needs are then I could see a trade happening. If we don't get good value just keep him around. He still has to play for his next contract so he can't be too much of a malcontent.

You forget that most of this has been done already. With Bennett, we heard last Friday his agent was involved in shopping him. The Bears want him gone and his salary off there books. Some team will be thrilled to get a complete TE. I predict he goes to Atlanta for a 6th round pick . . .

So for your consideration, how about a later level FA in Terrance Knighton? Had a down year in Washington last year but thrived in Denver under Fox and Del Rio. Would be a Ted Washinton, Keith Traylor type DT.

Knighton would be ideal. Especially after a bad year in Washington where he would come cheap. I think he signed a one year 5 million $$$ prove it deal with the Skins. He proved he wasn't good outside of Denver.

You forget that most of this has been done already. With Bennett, we heard last Friday his agent was involved in shopping him. The Bears want him gone and his salary off there books. Some team will be thrilled to get a complete TE. I predict he goes to Atlanta for a 6th round pick . . .

I'm sure Atlanta would be thrilled with that deal. I don't think Pace would be, at least I hope he gets much more than a 6th Rd pick. There are few alternatives in FA and as of right now we haven't signed any of them, nor do we reportedly even have a deal in place.