Reality

Stinger226

We still have some decent names out there to sign but the reality is there still hunting for good money. I think Hicks, Freeman, and Gersham leave town without contracts.

I dont think going forward we will be over paying for FAs.

We knew they were after Tev but Massie was a surprise pick. He is average but improves our OL never the less.

DL- names left to chase

Hicks

Fairly

Crick

Knighton

Jerkins ( heard that deal is not done yet)

OLB

Upshaw

Coples

Galette

Neal

S

Weddles

Burton

Moore

R Johnson

Thurmond

ILB

SMC ( I hope not)

Freeman

Brown

Davis

Laurinaitis

Carter

CB

Robinson

Moore

Boykin

Hayward

Sensabaugh

TE

Gersham

Miller

Cook

Chandler

Housler

Cumberland

The reality of FA is we may not get who we want

Bruton's best chance to be a starter is likely in Chicago. I could see him coming here on a 1 or maybe 2yr deal with a small bonus. Gives him a shot to prove it, and if he's holds his ground as a starter, in 1-2 years he'd be 29/30 FA and still able to get a decent contract.

Bruton's best chance to be a starter is likely in Chicago. I could see him coming here on a 1 or maybe 2yr deal with a small bonus. Gives him a shot to prove it, and if he's holds his ground as a starter, in 1-2 years he'd be 29/30 FA and still able to get a decent contract.

I think most of what we sign from here out is Porter types that look for a prove it deal to get a contract like Porter received this year. Hopefully we get lucky and some of those surface.