Bears workout Ragland

AZ54

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0311-story.html

"The Bears also are being proactive on the pre-draft front. A source said they put Alabama linebacker Reggie Ragland through a private workout on Friday. "

Seems like we have some serious interest. Now the question is who from the team attended that workout?

Probably put him through alot of 3rd down situation type of drills to see if he can be an every down player. That is the biggest concern with him imo. A high first round player, you need to be right on. Ragland has solid written all over him, but can he be a probowler? He should be available at 11 and I think he compliments Trevathan well.

I really really don't want this guy.

I REALLY wanted this guy. Now? I don't see how the Bears can pick him if Trevathan and Freeman are on the field. There is no way Ragland, as much as I like him, is a 3-4OLB. Now, if he lasts until the second - he won't - then the Bears should draft him without hesitation.

I'm so thankful we added Freeman just for this reason. I don't want him in the second round either. He sucks.

That's crazy talk. He most certainly does not suck. He was a great player at Alabama, one of the best LBs in the nation, and if he were on a lesser team he would have put up huge stats for 3-4 years.