Top 100 Under-rated players

AZ54

Found this and thought it was interesting since there are some prospects that might interest the Bears.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-dra...rrated-in-draft

If we're looking for a safety on day 3 Kavon Frasier is a nice prospect. He is more SS than FS IMO. At 217lbs he runs a 4.5 forty plus he likes to hit.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players...4/kavon-frazier

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/kavon-fraz...minnesota-2015/

I was told there would be 100! Lol

Frasier looks fairly solid.

I know he's not popular on this board, but I do agree with them saying Cardale Jones is underrated. A year or 2 behind Cutler and I think he can be a stud. I really wouldn't hate to see the Bears draft him in the 4th. Not totally against him in the 3rd either to be honest.

I know he's not popular on this board, but I do agree with them saying Cardale Jones is underrated. A year or 2 behind Cutler and I think he can be a stud. I really wouldn't hate to see the Bears draft him in the 4th. Not totally against him in the 3rd either to be honest.

I like all the physical talent Cardale Jones has. I'm not so sure he has the mental toughness and work ethic for the job.

I don't think the thought of Cardale Jones is unpopular. It's just that the Bears were slotted in a few mocks to take him in the second round, which gets a big "Hell No!" from me.

I don't think the thought of Cardale Jones is unpopular. It's just that the Bears were slotted in a few mocks to take him in the second round, which gets a big "Hell No!" from me.

I agree,there seems to be a real inflated view of his talents from some scouts and a real critical view from others. I still wonder why two other QBs started before him at Ohio State and why he couldn't keep the position last year after being the starter. That points toward developmental to me which is not a 2nd round pick.

It would not be good to take him with any of the 3 rounds, but we now have an extra 4th, so maybe there. I heard one scout talk about QB prospects and said it is a waste to draft a prospect unless you honestly think he could eventually be a starter. In other words we dont need to draft another David Fales.

I agree,there seems to be a real inflated view of his talents from some scouts and a real critical view from others. I still wonder why two other QBs started before him at Ohio State and why he couldn't keep the position last year after being the starter. That points toward developmental to me which is not a 2nd round pick.

I think it all has to do with system fit. He's more of a pro style QB vs a spread QB.