Treadwell?

AZ54

This is from the WTF department:

3/25: Laquon Treadwell said that the Bengals, Browns, Bears and Cowboys have shown the most interest in him. -

Read more at http://www.walterfootball.com/nflrumors/te...J3yVQJggMKyL.99

The only thing I can think is that the Bears are keeping open the option to trade Jeffrey. For this to work they'd have to get a high 1st Rd pick. Can also be a little strategy toward getting Jeffrey to sign the deal on the table. Anyone else got any ideas on why we'd waste time on this smoke screen?

This is from the WTF department:

3/25: Laquon Treadwell said that the Bengals, Browns, Bears and Cowboys have shown the most interest in him. -

Read more at http://www.walterfootball.com/nflrumors/te...J3yVQJggMKyL.99

The only thing I can think is that the Bears are keeping open the option to trade Jeffrey. For this to work they'd have to get a high 1st Rd pick. Can also be a little strategy toward getting Jeffrey to sign the deal on the table. Anyone else got any ideas on why we'd waste time on this smoke screen?

I think you are right, let the enemy think you could draft anybody and if someone throws a goldmine at us for AJ go for it.

This is from the WTF department: 3/25: Laquon Treadwell said that the Bengals, Browns, Bears and Cowboys have shown the most interest in him. - Read more at http://www.walterfootball.com/nflrumors/te...J3yVQJggMKyL.99 The only thing I can think is that the Bears are keeping open the option to trade Jeffrey. For this to work they'd have to get a high 1st Rd pick. Can also be a little strategy toward getting Jeffrey to sign the deal on the table. Anyone else got any ideas on why we'd waste time on this smoke screen?

1- He is a Crete-Monee kid, we have back a neighbor connection to talk with him.

2- Alshon may not want to play in Chicago?

3- Showing interest may spring a team to select him before #11.

4- Due diligence on "BPA"

1- He is a Crete-Monee kid, we have back a neighbor connection to talk with him.

2- Alshon may not want to play in Chicago?

3- Showing interest may spring a team to select him before #11.

4- Due diligence on "BPA"

Im not sure any WR is rated high enough for our 11th pick, but if we trade back, maybe an option if AJ leaves via trade.

Bears also did a workout with Corey Coleman, another first round WR. Not sure what to make of it, other than to say that I don't think teams pay as much attention to who other teams bring in for workouts as anyone seems to think, so it's hard for me to see their interest in 1st round WRs as entirely a smokescreen.

With the injury history of the Bears top 3 WRs looking at WRs is not farfetched and a couple of our division rivals are in the market for a WR so why not gamesmanship in that regard.Of the two names mention Treadwell and Coleman, Coleman makes more since in a trade back scenario because of his speed.

Only way WR in the 1st makes sense is if they have a trade on the table for Alshon.

Even if they are positive AJ is leaving next year, I still don't think they should go WR in the first this year.

WR, OG, and ILB are the only positions I would be upset with in the 1st.

Only way WR in the 1st makes sense is if they have a trade on the table for Alshon.

Even if they are positive AJ is leaving next year, I still don't think they should go WR in the first this year.

WR, OG, and ILB are the only positions I would be upset with in the 1st.

They will not be going WR in the first round, I look at last years lists of people we brought in and there was only White that we drafted.So visits do not coicide with drafting. You never want the enemy to know what you are going to do. When we have a chance to get a 8 year playmaker with the 11th pick we will not be drafting a WR or RB. We have those positions in place, its the lines and DBfield that needs a premium player.

They will not be going WR in the first round, I look at last years lists of people we brought in and there was only White that we drafted.So visits do not coicide with drafting. You never want the enemy to know what you are going to do. When we have a chance to get a 8 year playmaker with the 11th pick we will not be drafting a WR or RB. We have those positions in place, its the lines and DBfield that needs a premium player.

Pace might be one of the best in the business with keeping his intentions locked up. It is frustrating but awesome. As for who they might select first overall? Looking at and doing many mock drafts daily, chances are a player we want/need will not be there. The player and the team are both working the system to try and shape the draft to their likings. We need teams below us to want to trade up and I would prefer someone between slots 15-20 and gain a 3rd. My targets would be Vernon Butler, Eli Apple or William Jackson. If all else fails and we stay at 11, I see A'shawn Robinson as our pick. I could not imagine how sweet the draft would be if we succeed gaining a 3rd.

1-Vernon Butler DT

2-Xavien Howard CB

3-Le'Raven Clark/Jason Spriggs OT

3-Jeremy Cash/Miles Killebrew S

4-Nick Vannett/Jerell Adams TE

4-Dak Prescott/Connor Cook/Christian Hackenberg QB

5-Tyler Ervin/Kenyan Drake RB

6-Dadi Nicholas/Travis Feeney OLB