What round would you draft him in?

AZ54

First, I love seeing my favorite game gaining popularity in other nations. This guy has all the measurable you want at WR, or maybe at TE. I watched the highlight film and felt he would make a better move-TE than WR because his first step seems a bit slow. Then I see that he ran a 6.65 3-cone drill at his pro day. Those two don't match up IMO but we have to consider his highlights are most likely just him playing in Germany without the benefits of advanced training like he has been receiving in the last few months.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000064...er-on-nfl-radar

FWIW the self-proclaimed best player in the draft, Jalen Ramsey, ran a 6.94 3-cone drill at the combine.

He obviously has a ton to learn and there is risk given the level of play he's seen but after this performance he's going to get drafted. The question is where.

Would you draft him?

If so, what round and for what position?

I'd draft him with one of our 6th Rd picks and I'd start him out as a slot WR, not really any different than how we flexed out Zach Miller last year. Who is going to cover him? Give him a season to add 10lbs and learn how to block better and make him a move-TE with some part-time blocking assignments.

First, I love seeing my favorite game gaining popularity in other nations. This guy has all the measurable you want at WR, or maybe at TE. I watched the highlight film and felt he would make a better move-TE than WR because his first step seems a bit slow. Then I see that he ran a 6.65 3-cone drill at his pro day. Those two don't match up IMO but we have to consider his highlights are most likely just him playing in Germany without the benefits of advanced training like he has been receiving in the last few months.

FWIW the self-proclaimed best player in the draft, Jalen Ramsey, ran a 6.94 3-cone drill at the combine.

He obviously has a ton to learn and there is risk given the level of play he's seen but after this performance he's going to get drafted. The question is where.

Would you draft him?

I'd draft him with one of our 6th Rd picks and I'd start him out as a slot WR, not really any different than how we flexed out Zach Miller last year. Who is going to cover him? Give him a season to add 10lbs and learn how to block better and make him a move-TE with some part-time blocking assignments.

Somebody will draft him with a late 4 or 5th, probably to rich for our blood. Someone like a NE or a Denver, Arz, Car, a late round picker that can take risks.

Very interesting. Have to wonder if this stop watches were a bit fast, because he doesn't look THAT fast. Also have to wonder what the talent level is out there.

I wouldn't mind drafting him with one of the 2 late 6's or the 7th if he's there. He would certainly be a project, and I think with the current state of the TE position, I would ask him to play TE.

That being said, I still think they need to a viable #2 earlier in the draft.

Would you draft him?

100% agreed. I believe 6th and 7th rounders are where you take risks on wildcards, trouble-makers with talent, and athletic freaks.