My final dream draft

jason

If I were running the show I'd want to do two main things, and one supplementary thing:

-Shore up the OL by picking a LT that can start day-one.

-Pick long, rangy, athletic defensive players to infuse the team with some burst.

*Use late picks on risks with great reward.

Here's how I'd do it.

1. Ronnie Stanley, LT, ND (Bookend for a decade)

2. Artie Burns, CB, Miami (Shutdown corner. Perfect fit with great potential.)

3. Carl Nassib, DE, PSU (Love his drive, determination, length. Perfect 5T for the Bears.)

4. Dak Prescott, QB, MSU (The more I watch of him, the more underrated I think he is. He has great potential.)

4. Jerell Adams, TE, SC (Big, looks like a power forward. I watch his highlights and think of another Gamecock on the Bears' roster.)

5. Jayron Kearse, S, Clemson (Freakish potential but falling everywhere. His measurables are hard to ignore.)

6. Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor (I think this guy is going to plummet to about here. Incredible upside this late.)

6. Dan Vitale, FB, NW (I think the Bears want a RB, but I hope they go for a FB-hybrid.)

7. Moritz Boehringer, WR, Germany (He's worth a shot late. Hopefully nobody else takes the chance.)

If I were running the show I'd want to do two main things, and one supplementary thing:

-Shore up the OL by picking a LT that can start day-one.

-Pick long, rangy, athletic defensive players to infuse the team with some burst.

*Use late picks on risks with great reward.

Here's how I'd do it.

1. Ronnie Stanley, LT, ND (Bookend for a decade)

2. Artie Burns, CB, Miami (Shutdown corner. Perfect fit with great potential.)

3. Carl Nassib, DE, PSU (Love his drive, determination, length. Perfect 5T for the Bears.)

4. Dak Prescott, QB, MSU (The more I watch of him, the more underrated I think he is. He has great potential.)

4. Jerell Adams, TE, SC (Big, looks like a power forward. I watch his highlights and think of another Gamecock on the Bears' roster.)

5. Jayron Kearse, S, Clemson (Freakish potential but falling everywhere. His measurables are hard to ignore.)

6. Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor (I think this guy is going to plummet to about here. Incredible upside this late.)

6. Dan Vitale, FB, NW (I think the Bears want a RB, but I hope they go for a FB-hybrid.)

7. Moritz Boehringer, WR, Germany (He's worth a shot late. Hopefully nobody else takes the chance.)

I like all of it except for Oakman, have read up on him and he has had problems follow him every where he goes, not anybody to hook a wagon to

I would be good with this. I probably prefer Kaufusi a little more than Nassib because he's done it more than one year, but I have no real issue with any of the picks.

Me too, but I think Kaufusi goes in the 2nd. Nassib might just drop to us in the 3rd.

This draft has a very interesting dilemma when it comes to the 2nd tier SS and 34DE options. Choose your SS in the 2nd, and you might miss a solid 34DE. Choose 34DE, and your SS is likely gone. Luckily, I like Kearse and he's fallen several times.