Why are the Bears pushing low round draft picks so much?

'TD'

Today on my facebook I've had an article talking about 5th round draft pick Johnny Knox and one about 6th round Patrick Mannelly. The point of what was posted was their rounds. I love them both as Bears, but they are both exceptions to the rule. I know the Bears have a lot of lower picks, but I mean really....

Are they going for a we got rid of of the Black Unicorn but you may get one of these guys kind of thing?

Today on my facebook I've had an article talking about 5th round draft pick Johnny Knox and one about 6th round Patrick Mannelly. The point of what was posted was their rounds. I love them both as Bears, but they are both exceptions to the rule. I know the Bears have a lot of lower picks, but I mean really....

Are they going for a we got rid of of the Black Unicorn but you may get one of these guys kind of thing?

Hey.....Richard Dent was an 8th Rd pick......and how did that work out? Tom Brady was a 6th Rd pick.....I'm just saying

The Bears arent doing anything, writers are hunting for writing material after months of talking draft. Go spend some time on twitter, every thought you had in your head, people throw out there. THEN it takes flight and all of a sudden everybody believes that shit.

The Bears are very good at keeping quiet. Everybody looks to who they look at before the draft and the fact is, White is the only players they drafted that was a pre-draft prospect.

No one has any idea which way they go, but they keep up the breath of BPA and that is how good teams draft. Hopefully we become one of those teams.

With the potential of 3 QBs and 1 RB going in the first 10 picks, we will have a chance of a blue chip player.

it will be one of these players:

Stanley

Bosa

Buckner

Jack

If there is a scenario that they are all gone Elliot could be there and I think we could draft him.

Also Hargreaves will definitely be there and could be our choice.