Best case scenario

Stinger226

The best situation would be either Bosa or Buckner dropping. low chance

The second best scenario would be us to trade back with Tenn (looking for a OT) which would get us an extra 3rd round pick by TVC.

so we trade back with Tenn and get 15th pick (choice of Reed,Lawson,Jackson III) and there 76th pick

15th pick---Lawson / I think we valve pass rushers and he has the body of McPhee and the pass rush skills of Chandler Jones.

41th pick--Cris Jones/DT is still here so we grab a starter for the DL

72nd pick-C J Prossie we definitly grab a RB and he will fit in well with our RBC

76th pick(Tenn trade) Sean Davis can play both CB or S and will start as a rookie

103 pick Nick Vannett a TE that can block and has upside as a move TE

127th pick Willy Beavers/OT a LT prospect that could press Leno for starting time in 2017.

150 pick Kevin Hogan/QB you should never draft a QB unless you one day think he can be a NFL Starter, I think his upside is Ryan Tannehill

185 pick Dan Vitale/FB-TE I think he gets drafted higher than most people think

206 pick Quinton Jefferson/DL I think he is a potential rotational prospect with good size

230 pick Kalan Reed /CB a small school prospect with upside

The best situation would be either Bosa or Buckner dropping. low chance

The second best scenario would be us to trade back with Tenn (looking for a OT) which would get us an extra 3rd round pick by TVC.

so we trade back with Tenn and get 15th pick (choice of Reed,Lawson,Jackson III) and there 76th pick

15th pick---Lawson / I think we valve pass rushers and he has the body of McPhee and the pass rush skills of Chandler Jones.

41th pick--Cris Jones/DT is still here so we grab a starter for the DL

72nd pick-C J Prossie we definitly grab a RB and he will fit in well with our RBC

76th pick(Tenn trade) Sean Davis can play both CB or S and will start as a rookie

103 pick Nick Vannett a TE that can block and has upside as a move TE

127th pick Willy Beavers/OT a LT prospect that could press Leno for starting time in 2017.

150 pick Kevin Hogan/QB you should never draft a QB unless you one day think he can be a NFL Starter, I think his upside is Ryan Tannehill

185 pick Dan Vitale/FB-TE I think he gets drafted higher than most people think

206 pick Quinton Jefferson/DL I think he is a potential rotational prospect with good size

230 pick Kalan Reed /CB a small school prospect with upside

That's a hit and miss for me. I like the trade down and the first two picks. I also like Hogan later on. I really hope the Bears don't use an early pick on a RB, and I don't particularly like Sean Davis as a CB prospect...he's not good in coverage.

That's a hit and miss for me. I like the trade down and the first two picks. I also like Hogan later on. I really hope the Bears don't use an early pick on a RB, and I don't particularly like Sean Davis as a CB prospect...he's not good in coverage.

I don't like Sean Davis as CB, put him at FS.

I don't see any way we trade down. If we drafted a few spots higher or even a few spots lower, teams might want to trade with us. We're in a bad spot for a move with the talent available.

I don't see any way we trade down. If we drafted a few spots higher or even a few spots lower, teams might want to trade with us. We're in a bad spot for a move with the talent available.