I like this draft!!

Wesson44

I like this draft....maybe not the players selected but the overall concept of what we need to make the Bears the Monsters of the Midway again. Fannie is getting this players like he had in SD with that great d. We got Floyd would could be the next Smith/Miller...we got Hicks and Bullard...got a LIL who played saftey (Urlacher type..not saying he will be ) a big corner....a hard hitting saftey......wow.......now all we need is a back up QB( I would sign Homer for now)and a TE.

I like this draft....maybe not the players selected but the overall concept of what we need to make the Bears the Monsters of the Midway again. Fannie is getting this players like he had in SD with that great d. We got Floyd would could be the next Smith/Miller...we got Hicks and Bullard...got a LIL who played saftey (Urlacher type..not saying he will be ) a big corner....a hard hitting saftey......wow.......now all we need is a back up QB( I would sign Homer for now)and a TE.

Pace is killing it...

Here are our offseason acquisitions so far, it is hard not to be satisfied at this point:

Defense

DLine:

Akiem Hicks, DE

Jonathan Bullard, DT/DE

LB:

Danny Trevathan, ILB

Jerrell Freeman, ILB

Leonard Floyd, OLB

Nick Kwiatkoski, ILB

Secondary:

Omar Bolden, S

Deon Bush, S

Deiondre Hall, CB/S

Offense

OLine:

Bobby Massie, OT

Ted Larsen, C/G

Manny Ramirez, C/G

Cody Whitehair, G/T

RB:

Jordan Howard, RB

Here are our offseason acquisitions so far, it is hard not to be satisfied at this point:

Defense

DLine:

Akiem Hicks, DE

Jonathan Bullard, DT/DE

LB:

Danny Trevathan, ILB

Jerrell Freeman, ILB

Leonard Floyd, OLB

Nick Kwiatkoski, ILB

Secondary:

Omar Bolden, S

Deon Bush, S

Deiondre Hall, CB/S

Offense

OLine:

Bobby Massie, OT

Ted Larsen, C/G

Manny Ramirez, C/G

Cody Whitehair, G/T

RB:

Jordan Howard, RB

If we can stay healthy we have a good core going forward. It could all turn to shit, but looks good on paper,.

Pretty solid draft from my view of things. I still didn't like trading down so much in the 2nd when Derrick Henry and some other guys were all there. Overall, Pace really seemed to get some great value on all of these picks.

Lukewarm on the Floyd pick, although with Elliott, Buckner, and Stanley all off the board, I'm not sure there was really any guy I REALLY liked. We'll see how things shape up this pre-season. I'm excited.