Tayo waived...

madlithuanian

I thought Tayo was a future starter at RT, but goes to show,Im not very smart.

We can see physical talent when it shows up on the field but it always hard as fans to assess a player's work ethic. That was part of the question on Tayo when we drafted him. Whenever you get to late round picks there are always significant question marks. Throw your darts as best you can.

We can see physical talent when it shows up on the field but it always hard as fans to assess a player's work ethic. That was part of the question on Tayo when we drafted him. Whenever you get to late round picks there are always significant question marks. Throw your darts as best you can.

All things considered this is only the first Pace draftee that hasn't worked out right? I know it's only year two but from the same draft as Teyo came starters in Amos, Goldman and Langford and potential starters in White and Grasu. And here's a look back at what others thought of the draft Teyo was a part of. For where he was picked it was graded as an A-.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/grizzly-de...-302311581.html

I was reading where, part of his workout problem was maybe a asthma problem that wears him down as the year goes on and stunts his workout progress.