Bryce Callahan among top 10

AZ54

If that is true about Callahan, than maybe our secondary is not as bad as it looks on paper. I know he had a couple of decent games but only played in what 7 games? So the jury is still out, but having a solid NB would be a nice.

Patrick Robinson at #2? Wow, we were talking about picking him up as a UFA last year.

If that is true about Callahan, than maybe our secondary is not as bad as it looks on paper. I know he had a couple of decent games but only played in what 7 games? So the jury is still out, but having a solid NB would be a nice.

Patrick Robinson at #2? Wow, we were talking about picking him up as a UFA last year.

I thought he played well last year and it was noticeable when he was out of the lineup late in the season. I still think we needed an upgrade at CB somewhere in the offseason but on the other hand this roster had so many holes it was impossible to fill them all. I'm glad Pace didn't over-spend on the FA CBs that were out there. Better to let the young guys we have develop and see what shakes out than to commit too much money to someone near the end of their career and who may not fit the culture we want.